Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fault codes

Go down 
+4
Ginger
CADDYANDY
PINKY
Daisy-Moo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

fault codes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fault codes   fault codes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01 2010, 16:02

wfcaj wrote:
i got probs with me golf still code 17705 cleared with gingers reader ok for day or so then seems when i have driven on motorway the stutter of the engine returns and probs with idle have checked all hoses few times none are off looks like person who owned before had upgraded few things then removed them before sold am wondering if they had re-mapped and the prob is now lying around there poss with the ecu! HELP PLEASE GUYS!

Have you got some sort of after market dump valve...hear they can give them symptoms.....or could be the MAF.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
CADDYANDY
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
CADDYANDY

PostSubject: Re: fault codes   fault codes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03 2010, 00:25

Get it plugged into a real machine mate not just a £30 code reader machine that most people have only good for telling u the code but dont have other info that would help like scope/graphs and live data
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.HERTSDUBS.COM
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: fault codes   fault codes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04 2010, 23:39

A full machine will not tell you anymore but I can tell you were many of us have fixed the code.

Linky Positive Crank Ventilation.

I checked every part of the air side->hot side ->cold side and in the end it was the system I sorted in this post that did it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fault codes   fault codes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fault codes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2