Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)

Go down 
+28
minty "TIMMY"
Knighty
SuperMario
3peice
Michael_H
Gricey
Cupra_Wob
sparkie1984
fresh_creps
lewpo
blakey
Kayleigh
Bazza
Josh
CADDYANDY
Lupomike
SumpScraper
L0WRiDE
brindle
looner
dapperdan
Calimori
adzG60
GTi-Jay
PINKY
vwdeviant
vr6brew
Fitzy
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
craigyb7

The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02 2009, 04:31

i was talking to goodchild yesterday and he said maybe we should organise a meet specifically for a pro shoot. i live in wales but my parents live in hemel so i will come back and stay with them for a few days. what kind of stuff do you think you would be after? prints or a disc with pix on? i reckon i will come and do it all free but charge people for prints. £5 for postcard, £10 for an a4 print and so on. could do canvasses and things like that as well if anybody fancies that? i will have the pix of james and adams cars up hopefully by the end of the week and will post a link and people can let me know if they are up for it? i know a couple of air cooled peeps that will be up for it aswell but i have not been on the nomads forum long enough to work out if that is a taboo subject!! lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jcphotosuk.com
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03 2009, 03:43

We love all cars dude.
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03 2009, 04:36

I saw the Bezza last night, great work, you are really following your own idea and vision. Keep it up and share it with us. cheers
Back to top Go down
craigyb7

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03 2009, 04:42

good good. ill get the ball in motion then.
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03 2009, 05:13

I meant to add, I am up for some pro of my air and water cooled. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
craigyb7

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03 2009, 09:05

sounds good, im more of aircooled head myself but goodchild has got me into this watercooled nonsense and im well up for it. the pix i did for ad and james are being finished tonight and ill wait to hear if people are loving them and we will go from there bro, ok??
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03 2009, 16:52

Lol your car and 3pieces has even made it onto the mighty Cliosport pages Smile Found some pics that someone had put on from the GTI spring fest.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Knighty
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04 2009, 01:31

I'd be up for pics in whatever watercooled I get. It'll probably need airbrushing like the mag pics of the hollyoaks girls though!!!!

Saw the bezza in the flesh and I was impressed, controversial, probably, well thought out and executed. Oh Yesh....

Stu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12 2009, 11:01

cheers Stu!

im in the process of getting adapters machined more width and camber to come i think!

sorting a few niggles out, still got some things to do.
Back to top Go down
craigyb7

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13 2009, 03:37

photos are online if people wanna take a look. i have to admit tough they have been resized for web use and i think a lot of quality has been lost. let me know what people think!

http://www.jcphotosuk.com/gallery/events/nomads-vw/300309/index.html

peace.
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13 2009, 03:42

photos look good mate Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadsvw.co.uk
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13 2009, 04:42

Quality pics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19 2009, 15:43

got bored today, not sure tho

The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 IMG_6426
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20 2009, 02:15

teah full black out!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20 2009, 03:02

Thought I would matt black my intercooler. The I finally managed to get matt black on the r32 after months of trying! YAY!!
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20 2009, 03:55

Pics or it didn't happen :p

As i said yesterday mate, I like it makes your car look mean!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20 2009, 13:10

Jambi Jambz! Its looking Proper Stealth, looks like Darf Vader. Looks sicker then a bus full of invalids. keep them streets on lock son!
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20 2009, 13:20

dubsy you bloody crack me up mate lol! legend!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20 2009, 13:25

sparkie1984 wrote:
dubsy you bloody crack me up mate lol! legend!

haha, Dubsy being the class clown again.

i do love this Jambi Jamz!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20 2009, 13:45

Luke you nutter, i think i love you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20 2009, 13:50

Wildchild wrote:
Luke you nutter, i think i love you!

lol! yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20 2009, 14:55

Sick! Like Knight rider with all the black!

Wheres Michael Knight in his cheeeeeeeeeeesy leather
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20 2009, 15:06

The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 Photo-3

a pic with normal plate, looks better this way
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20 2009, 15:10

Cool Car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20 2009, 15:12

as dubsy would say, cheers bad boy brindz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next