Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)

Go down 
+28
minty "TIMMY"
Knighty
SuperMario
3peice
Michael_H
Gricey
Cupra_Wob
sparkie1984
fresh_creps
lewpo
blakey
Kayleigh
Bazza
Josh
CADDYANDY
Lupomike
SumpScraper
L0WRiDE
brindle
looner
dapperdan
Calimori
adzG60
GTi-Jay
PINKY
vwdeviant
vr6brew
Fitzy
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 15:34

Hey cal your nick should be NEO dude!
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 15:40

I modded my dishwasher once, I made the pump go faster and flooded the floor. I thought I had proved a point but the ex-missus was not happy, can't please some people. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 15:47

hahahahahha, thats wicked can u mod my MASSIVE air con pump to make my car go faster too!!!????
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 15:54

Calimori wrote:
I modded my dishwasher once, I made the pump go faster and flooded the floor. I thought I had proved a point but the ex-missus was not happy, can't please some people. Rolling Eyes

Woman just don't appreciate performance. Laughing I overclocked my pc so much it burnt out the mother board and cpu. So what do I do? I get a new setup, overclock it again this time useing external water cooled radiator fan assembly oh yes Twisted Evil Needless to say my ex was not impressed hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 15:57

Men!! scratch Rolling Eyes tongue
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 16:00

Fitzy wrote:
hahahahahha, thats wicked can u mod my MASSIVE air con pump to make my car go faster too!!!????
Cooler air is denser and more air in the cylinders means more fuel can be added... Or we can use the pump to push the car... Let me watch a few more episode of Scrapheap challenge and I am sure we can figure out something.
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 16:02

PINKY wrote:
hehehe come on you know you love our little idio sychrocies! Thats what makes life fun!

Im ducking for cover behind the couch now! Wink
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 16:03

looner wrote:
Woman just don't appreciate performance. Laughing I overclocked my pc so much it burnt out the mother board and cpu. So what do I do? I get a new setup, overclock it again this time useing external water cooled radiator fan assembly oh yes Twisted Evil Needless to say my ex was not impressed hehehehe.
All the best inventors did the same thing, you have to understand the breaking point to know how to avoid it next time, that is a success not a failure.
Now did you use a radiator system off a Dub? That would be very cool. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 16:03

PINKY wrote:
I represent that remark. bounce
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 16:07

Calimori wrote:
looner wrote:
All the best inventors did the same thing, you have to understand the breaking point to know how to avoid it next time, that is a success not a failure.
Now did you use a radiator system off a Dub? That would be very cool. Laughing

yeah that would have rocked. I used a liquid cooling system from an IBM server rack system. Which was about the size of the mini tower hehehe so she was well chuffed not! hehehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Bezza' bruv!   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 10:57

okay! less of the chav!!

how to tell people your not a dumbass that just crashed into halfrauds...

1. A Nomad sticker.
2. A Bonnet Bra.

so do you like.. tbh im unsure!

more pics when it stops raining.. my cars washed, in the garage and ready to detail! (when the sun shines!)

The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 N504623773_689583_4598
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 11:17

Looks the shiznay! Certainly looks to be a better fit than mine! Is it a Cobra?? On to a winner as long as u halt the damn stonechips!
Back to top Go down
L0WRiDE
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
L0WRiDE

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 11:18

like the car mate, not sure bout the bra, not a big fan of them. but nice car
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrashed-racing.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 11:37

yer its a cobra...

i only ordered it from auto bra about 8 months ago!!!! (only!)
Back to top Go down
L0WRiDE
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
L0WRiDE

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 11:39

quickk to fit then Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 11:41

yer i had to wash my car to fit it.. and dry the bonnet! good fit though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 12:31

to be honest mate, im not a fan of bonnet Bras normally but it really really suits yours, keep it mate! the Biza is looking good mate, love the front end! so much going on with that naughty interROOLER poking thro. almost as naughty as some jail baits frenchies poking thro her jeans lmao Razz JOKES
Back to top Go down
L0WRiDE
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
L0WRiDE

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 12:33

Dubsy wrote:
almost as naughty as some jail baits frenchies poking thro her jeans lmao Razz JOKES
thats wrong!!!!but know wat u mean Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 12:36

L0WRiDE wrote:
Dubsy wrote:
almost as naughty as some jail baits frenchies poking thro her jeans lmao Razz JOKES
thats wrong!!!!but know wat u mean Razz

you know what i mean tho!
Back to top Go down
SumpScraper
Nomad
Nomad
SumpScraper

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 12:37

Dont leave it on in the rain.I left my one on in the rain and the black paint went white on the bonnet
Back to top Go down
Lupomike
Nomad
Nomad
Lupomike

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 13:14

Looks awesome dude, car could do with going lower though Wink
Back to top Go down
CADDYANDY
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
CADDYANDY

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 14:10

nice im a fan of seat mates
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.HERTSDUBS.COM
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 15:36

I think bonnet bras look good on certain cars, i ve not seen one on a ibiza before... but it looks good on your car James... in my opinion!
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 15:42

the manufacturers reckon that u should only leave it on the car for 7 days at a time. i take mine off to avoid the damp sittin on the bonnet. looks quality mate, stick with it! Cool
Back to top Go down
Josh

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 16:12

That looks brilliant.. must be the lines of the bonnet or something.

Fair play mate. Love it. Leave it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)   The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Bezza....(contains bright colors)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next