Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)

Go down 
+10
Kayleigh
jakeabee
Calimori
sparkie1984
vr6brew
vwdeviant
Fitzy
Bazza
PremiumVeeDub
Jonesmark12
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonesmark12
Nomad
Nomad
Jonesmark12

A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) Empty
PostSubject: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03 2009, 07:23

Righty after jumping from a beemer to a few other mk1 golfs as a daily, i found this, and after seeing it i just had to have it!!

2.6 V6, runs really smooth!

10 minutes into owning it, went to show the boys the car, and within 45 minutes of ownership the new ATS DTM's were on the car - Weird that they look so small on the sports suspension, but they are infact 18's!!

Anyways, after it got the Mr Allen seal of approval by scaring me 2 minutes into the drive - i hate country roads! :blink: i thought i'd put some pictures up of it whilst its still in one piece, unlike a certain Tracked Corrado on Thursday night... Sad

A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) DSC_0010-4-1

A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) DSC_0002-1-1

A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) DSC_0006-3-1

A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) DSC_0004-2-1

A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) DSC_0013-5-1

A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) DSC_0014-6-1

A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) DSC_0017-1-1

Spacers are in, and waiting to go on to pull the wheels to the arch line.. Lights are odd at the moment, have one late light which is more red than the early one - another thing to sort out!!

And for those wondering what the 'project' is when this is my daily - well here is the one and only spy shot for probably half a year! rabbit

A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) JayMk1023-1
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03 2009, 07:30

Can't go wrong with the daily Audi Coupe combined with Golf project, it's what all the coolest people do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03 2009, 08:29

Love this car mate, colour is gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03 2009, 08:32

SO SO SO SO SO SO cool

Proper 90's styling

i love it , and u cant go wrong with a touch of orange!!!................i want
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03 2009, 09:36

Bright Daily!

And the "Project" car will deffo put Nomads on the map!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03 2009, 09:46

Tango,d.... love it mark! sweet daily! but that swallowtail is the one for me Cool
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03 2009, 09:46

Oooh, project looks goooooooooood Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03 2009, 10:31

love that car!

colour, is like ford st orange
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadsvw.co.uk
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03 2009, 14:47

A lot of presence there, the wheels really make it.
I like the way it looks despite knowing that on anything else, I would really dislike the colour.
Back to top Go down
jakeabee
Nomad
Nomad
jakeabee

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 05:26

WOW! haha i love it.
that mk1 is awesome too looks remarkably like a players car
Back to top Go down
Jonesmark12
Nomad
Nomad
Jonesmark12

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 06:23

Still love driving her! come back from work in waist coat and shirt and get into her for a blast - look like such a knoob when i get out its ace! getting used to planks in sheds trying to race me and all the rubbish, but dont really want to drive like an arse, as you can hardly not notice me!!

90's styling ftw!! was thinking about removing the twin 3.5 pipes and put upswept dtm for the ultimate 90's 'melt your paint' look!! Very Happy

Even with the snow ontop of her she's still glowing like something out of a superman film!

As for the mk1 - Players?! Wink Shes hopefully going to be a beaut. Worked out the books on the train back home yesterday, and i think to do it to the standard i want, she'll be ready this time next year. i'm not willing to skimp on a certain finish to rush for one or two shows. no point.

Think i may have to buy a towbar for the orange 'Dealers car, as i'm not totally sure how comfortable i will be in driving the swallowtail to and from the first few shows! - she's having too much chrome and its hardly Hawaii over here... hmmm, Global warming does have its upsides! scratch
Back to top Go down
jakeabee
Nomad
Nomad
jakeabee

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 12:22

are we not alowed to see the mk1. pleeeease...
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 16:14

twin dtm.......................rockin the 90's styling!!! brilliant !!!! go 4 it
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05 2009, 02:00

jakeabee wrote:
are we not alowed to see the mk1. pleeeease...

Probably not, top secret project.... Think Mark really wants to keep it u nder wraps till it's debut, like the old days, rather than the usual "scene" the build before the car!

If he keeps to his plans (unlikely, he changes his mind more than the whole of the Nomads crew change socks!) then it will ROCK!
Back to top Go down
Jonesmark12
Nomad
Nomad
Jonesmark12

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05 2009, 02:32

cheers Cheers Jon! even Danny is really excited! and he's done loads of mk1's!
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh
Nomad
Nomad
Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05 2009, 02:40

i have to say, i actually really like this! i think if it was in any other colour i wouldn't be interested. but its bright orange. and i love it Smile
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05 2009, 05:49

Kayleigh wrote:
i have to say, i actually really like this! i think if it was in any other colour i wouldn't be interested. but its bright orange. and i love it Smile

Time to book the Beetle in for a re-spray! Laughing

Actually the Audi Pearl would look so mad on a curvy Bug!
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh
Nomad
Nomad
Kayleigh

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05 2009, 13:10

erm excuse me?? poppy will be remaining her glorious shade of red thank you very much!! Smile
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05 2009, 15:35

dude i love the colour off your car it rocks big style. you so need a tango doll for the shows lol!.......,ps with that mk1 i think it best keeping ya mods to a secret afro
Back to top Go down
danny allen

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19 2009, 10:26

gay gay gay gay

mark your such a gay gay gay passenger :p
Back to top Go down
Knighty
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19 2009, 12:46

I'm sure I've seen this or a similar one in Hemels industrial estate every so often for the last year.

Always makes me smile.

Nice car dude.

Stu
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19 2009, 16:42

Dead... Sad

RIP the Jaffa...

Danny, soo right! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jonesmark12
Nomad
Nomad
Jonesmark12

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03 2009, 14:56

Danny you shlag, i know what orange cars do to you!! lets just say i was trying to hold on to everthing and anything whilst he took me all of 500 meters down the road!!

Which is sad, as paul would vouch, i'm fine going through the fox holes at 140 on the ring!

V Girlie!!

Jaffa Audi has dies, has gone to a pistonhead enthusiast up north somewhere!! Engine went, gearbox was on the way out anyways an subframe bushes were mullered! She went well for a few weeks though!!

Out of pocket from her though which is a first for me and motors...

Got myself a new mini cooper for a daily, love them and i'm not going to do anything to it, and am prepared now for the mk1 - Roll on next year! (i hope)

Love you Danny!
Back to top Go down
gstar-dubworld
gstar-dubworld

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03 2009, 21:00

I love the colour & the stance too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gsd-creative.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)   A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rather bright abusive Daily! - oh and some unknown certain scene car... (dont need to worry about that one for now!)
Page 1 of 1