Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rolling road day.

Go down 
+10
adzG60
Fitzy
vwdeviant
PremiumVeeDub
YA55ER
Dashworth
wilko26
Calimori
PINKY
Ginger
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DYNOGUY
DYNOGUY

rolling road day. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rolling road day.   rolling road day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16 2010, 13:00

All I need is the go ahead to look at dates and i can get this up and running.

Cheers
Iain
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: rolling road day.   rolling road day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16 2010, 14:13

Iain do we have a price then? you have given everyone an example of times and the amount of cars that would need to turn up to make it worth while, if we say......15people will want to come? what are we looking at each? im sure then we can get a date for you...

eg: if i cant make it because on my to hemel my car breaks or i forget to get up....

will everyone else who does make an effort have to chip in a little more money each because of me failing and dynodynamics possibly loosing a days worth of business?
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: rolling road day.   rolling road day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16 2010, 15:01

the best way to do it is get everyone to pay ALL their money up front and do a NON refundable 'no show' policy

that way everyone is happy!!
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: rolling road day.   rolling road day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16 2010, 15:06

yup yup yup
Back to top Go down
L55KE B
Nomad
Nomad
L55KE B

PostSubject: Re: rolling road day.   rolling road day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17 2010, 06:21

Yea no show no refund deffo sounds like the best way to make sure people dont pull out, so i suppose we should start getting a list together of every 1 that wants to go then we can start aranging dates etc.

1. L55KE B
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: rolling road day.   rolling road day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17 2010, 10:49

1. L55KE B
2.Ginger
3.wfcaj
Back to top Go down
DYNOGUY
DYNOGUY

PostSubject: Re: rolling road day.   rolling road day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17 2010, 12:56

Hi guys.

The full cost is £40 per car for 15 cars and over. We normally ask for a £20 depesit from each car and the ballance but a lot of clubs do find it better to have the full amount up front. As you say we close the place on a rolling road day just so we have all hands on deck for the club that is there.
Please let me know what month you want and i will let you know what is free. so far we have a rolling road day booked in each month till August but have no problem doing 2 in a month so pick a month.

Cheers
Iain
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: rolling road day.   rolling road day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13 2010, 16:24

anymore thoughts on this people.????
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: rolling road day.   rolling road day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14 2010, 00:15

well i would like to do it .............its just getting enough people who want to commit, that'll b the problem

i dont know wot else to suggest to get more people on board
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: rolling road day.   rolling road day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14 2010, 02:14

NWDubs!

I think we should use the place that measures boost pressure as well as power output, by the way.
Back to top Go down
L55KE B
Nomad
Nomad
L55KE B

PostSubject: Re: rolling road day.   rolling road day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14 2010, 06:49

Blimey nearly forgot all about this!
Im still up for it but it does look like we are gonna have problems with numbers, I can get a few mates that will be up for this aswell (at least5) but only problem is they are mostly all non vag! But still somethink to think about if we need to make up numbers to get it booked.
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: rolling road day.   rolling road day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14 2010, 08:50

If i have some more work done to my car done by the time this rolls around ill come, doesnt seem much point though to be honest as i bought the car at 105bhp and all ive done is stick a cone filter on it!
Back to top Go down
DYNOGUY
DYNOGUY

PostSubject: Re: rolling road day.   rolling road day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16 2010, 11:56

Hi guys hows things going with this. We at DSA are really busy doing the Rolling road days. We had the Bucks Scooby Crew one 2 weeks ago and what a day that was. 28 cars ranging from a standard 220bhp to a modified 465bhp monster. Tomorrow we have South Central Cruise with there day so really looking forward to this one. It would be great if we can get you guys in for a club day or even laods of you from different clubs. Please let me know if you want to get this up and running as we are filling up fast.

Cheers
Iain
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: rolling road day.   rolling road day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18 2010, 13:55

Hey there,

You have aready Dynoed my car before I did the twin carbs. I have to say you have a nice setup there. I just wish my car was up and running as I would be down for this. I will come along anyway for morl support though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rolling road day.   rolling road day. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rolling road day.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3