Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Urgent help

Go down 
+6
jakeabee
Fitzy
L0WRiDE
brindle
Calimori
Liam_R
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

Urgent help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgent help   Urgent help - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 16:45

Liam if ya want i can help with your arches.... i have rolled mine and pinkys, if your arches are the same as mine(mk3golf) then should be ok... you can check my arches on sunday at the meet!
Back to top Go down
SuperMario
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
SuperMario

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help   Urgent help - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16 2008, 01:47

What make are the coillies?? i can bring my KW-v1 c spanners along?? not sure if its same along the range
Back to top Go down
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help   Urgent help - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16 2008, 12:01

steve, would love to have a look mate, im not sure wether to do mine myself, or pay someone to do it. if i can have a look at yours, itll be good if you can save me some money mate Wink

musto, mine are hot tuning/raceland/FK coilovers, bring along the C spanner and we will see. the coilovers are sitting in my car, just need someone to help me with them............... anyone? Wink
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help   Urgent help - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16 2008, 13:13

I'll do it with you round my garage. 25th - 28th August. Sure lowride will help aswell should knock em out in a few hours! Sound cool Question
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help   Urgent help - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16 2008, 13:15

Oh, and if Steve is happy to do em, let him! He wouldnt offer unless he was happy to do it! I did my first cars, it aint easy!
Back to top Go down
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help   Urgent help - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16 2008, 13:27

yeah desperatley need to get them on if im going to edition.... there just sitting in my car lol, maybe some people can have a look tomoz and give me the "verdict" Wink

i think ill see steve first, get the arches done, then brindle, ill come see you and get the coilovers done? i would prefer to have some of my tyres left when i slam it. 17's and 25mm adaptors are just a disaster to wear away my tyres.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help   Urgent help - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgent help
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2