Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Urgent 2nd service book.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EV
Nomad
Nomad
EV

Urgent 2nd service book. Empty
PostSubject: Urgent 2nd service book.   Urgent 2nd service book. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16 2012, 16:00

Hello to all!

Can some one point me in the right direction please.

Last thursday we have bought a 2000 on "X" reg VW Polo SE (6N2) 1.4 MPI. 1 owner, 65k, FVWSH etc. However, the service book is completely stamped up and no space has left for a next service (Due soon)). So I'm now hunting for a second service book to carry on with the service history. I've checked eBay, but cant find one that suits the car. Everything available: Passat, Golf, Jetta etc. but not Polo 6N2. The book needs to be for the following cars: Golf Cabrio (MK3.5), Polo & Lupo.

Perhaps some of you have a spare one or work for VAG and can source me a couple, as fiance's GTI has only two spaces left to.

As a last resort I'll photocopy las two spaces from fiance's book and glue a few of those in. but that wouldn't look legit or professional tho.

Any kind of help is appreciated in advance.

EV

If any sensitive info required, please PM me.
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: Urgent 2nd service book.   Urgent 2nd service book. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17 2012, 03:20

i know this sounds like a dumb question but................have you tried a main dealer???? they should be able to get one in for you
Alot of the time you cant really get them from anywere else i'm afraid
Back to top Go down
EV
Nomad
Nomad
EV

PostSubject: Re: Urgent 2nd service book.   Urgent 2nd service book. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17 2012, 03:27

Fitzy, thanks for getting back to me.

I've tried, but the only do a general duplicate see ice book. It only has a space for a stamp, date and milage. No "tick" boxes for cam belt, brake fluid change etc. and cost a tricking £13. They can supply one like the original but only as a complete owners manual wallet at £65 a pop. I've got whole owners pack just need a second service book.

EV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent 2nd service book.   Urgent 2nd service book. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgent 2nd service book.
Page 1 of 1