Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.

Go down 
+16
blakey
L0WRiDE
lordy GTI
Liam_R
Calimori
brindle
Bazza
EditiononeG60
mattsullivan
minty "TIMMY"
dublife
dapperdan
Fitzy
MattWilde
vwdeviant
PINKY
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jakeabee
Nomad
Nomad
jakeabee

Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 18:10

missed the meet this month Sad , got to drive the most insane car il probably ever experience in my life though so its alright Smile .. im up for a sticker too when you knock em out pleaasee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2008, 01:43

last night, what a turn out. the clubs just getting stronger and stronger, over the moon how well its going, means alot to me!

what a laugh i had too, ol' bazza is learning well regarding his knowledge of the internal 37 degree cufflinks!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2008, 02:33

Lol at the cufflinks! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2008, 03:25

PINKY wrote:
Lol at the cufflinks! Wink

haha yer! pinky, im still a bit confused/lost whats going on with teeshirts, i keep meaning to speak to yo about sizes etc! but i keep getting distracted by the dubs!

im going to sort you some dub tokins for the flag/banner, just need to see whats going on with work first.

i so badly want a Nomads teeshirt and hoodie!
Back to top Go down
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2008, 03:54

Another great meet.

This club is going from strength to strength. I applaud all the big shots who organise everything!
Good to see some new faces, and catch up with some old ones as always.

Must say, thanks to everyone for the comments on my new wheels! Really happy with em! Smile
Must get a T shirt ordered up sometime!
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2008, 04:35

PORSHE I SAID, PORSHE lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2008, 05:38

So who invited the idiot in the Corsa who thought it would be really cleaver to hail the cars and thise sttod by them with Gravel on his way out! Evil or Very Mad

Bet his mum's so proud of him!

Sorry for the late arrival (and almost not getting a parking space), but good run up with Musto for the last leg (hemel-A41) and a quick dog-fight with a Range-Rover who didn't like being overtaken!

Got in at midnight! 2nd day running after a stressful Prept trip Wed.. Sleep

Looks like we're much closer to sorting the ED Stand issues as well... We're going to have a mahoosive stand this year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2008, 07:35

oh dear, what a c0ck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2008, 08:16

vwdeviant wrote:
So who invited the idiot in the Corsa who thought it would be really cleaver to hail the cars and thise sttod by them with Gravel on his way out! Evil or Very Mad

i know mate, he came in blapping his throttle so everyone could here the Wsssshhhhhhhhh, who gives a fcuk, its a Pauxhall WHORsa mate. shows you how different the dub game is, we're all quiet, respectful, and really into what everyone else has brought, the bloke in the WHORsa made the most amount of noise the whole night.

winds me up, him rolling up thinking we'd give him attention with his car scratch .......haha please

VEEDUB run things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2008, 09:25

Good meet, things are going wicked at the moment!

Shame about the corsa lad......Scott, Hes normally nothing like that. Cant think why the hell he came to a VW meet tho??? Hopefully hes thinking about converting to the VW scene!!!

ROLL ON E38 afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2008, 09:37

yer, maybe them cufflinks hes debating on getting?
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2008, 16:19

Very good meet last night homes.... decent turnout too! good to see the hardcore nomads growing! Cool
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08 2008, 17:33

great meet. was nice to meet a few new faes off the nomands fournders!
bring on next meet and ed 38 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
. i will bring some $ for the flag stuff,to da spoted bull meet and can i get my t and hoody then please?chhers
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09 2008, 02:19

Never expected to see so many faces, wowzer, some amazing cars to. Wish i could have stayed longer. I had the phone call though saying it was bed time Crying or Very sad
shall be at the spotted bull though, cant wait for the next show! And the flags!

ROLL ON E-38 bounce
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09 2008, 03:55

lol a big lad like you..got to go to bed at 9pm..hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
SuperMario
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
SuperMario

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09 2008, 13:17

enjoyd this 1 Very Happy alottt of cars compard 2 last tym, bring on the bull and e38 Cool
Back to top Go down
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09 2008, 15:26

lol @ brindle, i have to prise the keys out of the owners hands hahahaha peace. mjs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3