Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast

Go down 
+17
Adamdubz
dapperdan
GTi-Jay
Shelley
Bookish
MartinR
SuperMario
Jake vRS
Fitzy
GMInsite
MattyV6
peter_bfc
Ralfy1211
Bazza
Ginger
DwebbGti
Dashworth
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  Empty
PostSubject: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27 2011, 11:12

Hey guys and girls, See you at 8pm at the Cow Roast in Tring.

To everyone whos convoying upwards and onwards see you at halfords in apsley at half 7.

last meet was banging! Im hoping to see a couple more faces again! Razz

Can everyone make sure there cars are looking their best too as im planning on making a lil' video of us all Nommin andys BBQ food! Very Happy

Sorry to steal your thunder bazza, thought you might be a lil busy atm Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  463221 see you on friday big man Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  161462

Back to top Go down
DwebbGti
Nomad
Nomad
DwebbGti

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28 2011, 14:50

It'll be my first nomads meet I've been waiting all month for this Smile
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28 2011, 15:26

i'll be there making fire if you can all bring me something to burn please. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28 2011, 16:25

Thanks Dash, top man, things have been a little busy. See you Friday
Back to top Go down
Ralfy1211
Nomad
Nomad
Ralfy1211

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30 2011, 01:45

I should be there, the vans no longer so I'll be bringing my new ride! I'll try and drag Matty along too!
Back to top Go down
peter_bfc
Nomad
Nomad
peter_bfc

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30 2011, 02:39

whats happened to the van buddy?
Back to top Go down
Ralfy1211
Nomad
Nomad
Ralfy1211

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30 2011, 03:30

Due to Boris ' I'm a penis' Johnson and the new emission zone being extended in January I can't take the van into London or some of the surrounding areas, Enfield, uxbridge for instance!
Can't even go to the Ace Cafe! :-(
So... I made the decision to sell it now whilst it's summer rather than wait until winter and get peanuts for it!
Sad to see it go but I'm sure the new owner will enjoy it!?
Happy with my new purchase (so far) But you'll have to wait and see what I turn up in! Lol

Oh and if anybody has any stickers on Thursday I will be needing some to go on my new ride! Can't have a nomads car with out stickers now! ;-) black/White preferably. (hint hint hint!)
Back to top Go down
Ralfy1211
Nomad
Nomad
Ralfy1211

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30 2011, 04:10

Oh and if anyone can reset an airbag light that would be good too! Took a fuse out and now the airbag light is on! Think it needs a reset!? Please let me know! NOT paying £85 for Vw to do it!
Back to top Go down
MattyV6
Nomad
Nomad
MattyV6

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30 2011, 04:14

Sweet i shall be there for the whole night for once. I will even clean my car both inside and out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GMInsite

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30 2011, 05:50

Ill try and make it to my first Nomads meet
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31 2011, 03:15

Wow i can make this AGAIN!! , work must feel gulity for making me miss the last few Smile

i'll b there Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake vRS
Nomad
Nomad
Jake vRS

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01 2011, 06:17

I should make an appearance again!
Back to top Go down
SuperMario
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
SuperMario

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01 2011, 10:02

Ill be along =) fitz i remember a time when hadnt missed a meet... EVER ! ur slacking! lol x
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01 2011, 11:20

i know!! terrible isnt it!! Sad

letting the side down!
Back to top Go down
MartinR
Nomad
Nomad
MartinR

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01 2011, 15:08

oooo bbq ill be there
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01 2011, 15:18

good stuff martin Smile wanna see your car now youve done all your crazy smoothing!

looked nice in that piccy you stuck up the other day Razz
Back to top Go down
Bookish
Nomad
Nomad
Bookish

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02 2011, 00:21

I'll be there, I'm booked in to make use of the golf. Can't believe I have to have permission to use my gf's car!
Back to top Go down
Shelley
Nomad
Nomad
Shelley

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02 2011, 17:08

Baking hot today, hotter on Wednesday, monsoon scheduled for Thursday. Awesome. Well, we are in Britain and planning a BBQ, should have expected that really!
Back to top Go down
GTi-Jay
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
GTi-Jay

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03 2011, 00:38

I'm working late so can't make it :-(
Back to top Go down
SuperMario
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
SuperMario

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03 2011, 11:46

Car got all cleanded for this, as requested dash! even waxed my bonnet cheers half a bottle of wax- 2years not bad going! lol still got my primer patches tho Shocked
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04 2011, 03:15

Shelley wrote:
Baking hot today, hotter on Wednesday, monsoon scheduled for Thursday. Awesome. Well, we are in Britain and planning a BBQ, should have expected that really!

its coz we live in ENGLAND cheers cheers

see yall tonight i man bringin a brolley and a smile cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ralfy1211
Nomad
Nomad
Ralfy1211

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04 2011, 05:06

I'm hoping the weather drys out too! Don't like the idea of a wet meet! Spending all day in a lorry last thing I want to do is sit in my car tonight!
Back to top Go down
MattyV6
Nomad
Nomad
MattyV6

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04 2011, 06:40

Here is the latest forcast, it live so you can see if the rain will be gone or not Very Happy Sad

(refesh the page too when it opens)

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/radar/index.html
Back to top Go down
Jake vRS
Nomad
Nomad
Jake vRS

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04 2011, 08:47

still BBQ-ing in the pissing rain?
Back to top Go down
Adamdubz
Nomad
Nomad
Adamdubz

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04 2011, 11:12

woop my car is a bit dirty from the rain and the m1 and i only washed it yestaday fml
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast    Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday the 4th of August meet @ the cow roast
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next