Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.

Go down 
+16
blakey
L0WRiDE
lordy GTI
Liam_R
Calimori
brindle
Bazza
EditiononeG60
mattsullivan
minty "TIMMY"
dublife
dapperdan
Fitzy
MattWilde
vwdeviant
PINKY
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 16:13

Well I am looking free for this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 16:17

Depends if the little mk1 polo passes its mot tomoz..I might be coming along..it might need a bit of welding by russty riders fair hands so it might be the 17th's meet...how cool.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 17:12

Looking forward to seeing on the road, finally a dub lol!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05 2008, 02:01

Well after last nights "midnight trial run" to Standstead Looks like the Rado's behaving again!

So should be there as long as she behaves tomorrow night for Prept! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05 2008, 10:29

should be coming to this! james we need to talk about getting the coilovers done, and i need to get the rear tailgate badge off steve! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lordy GTI

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05 2008, 14:13

hey guys ive only just joined! I will be there on sunday, hopefully i can get some tips of you all , ive got an 8v on a b plate the interior is in peices at the mo but has a streering wheel, seat and brakes so c u there. i have to say im looking 4ward to the g60
Back to top Go down
http://arlcoachworks.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05 2008, 15:05

only thing Lordy GTI its not sunday, its this thursday mate.

you'll find a lot of helpful advise, and all the help you'd need if you get stuck!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 01:44

EditiononeG60 If you don't bring her... I'll cry! Laughing
Back to top Go down
lordy GTI

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 05:26

we'll noticed dubsy! thats the best bit of info so far lol c u all thurs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://arlcoachworks.co.uk
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 07:50

Didn't see much change in the entry to the carpark on Saturday...

Shall I bring a shovel??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 08:23

lordy GTI wrote:
we'll noticed dubsy! thats the best bit of info so far lol c u all thurs Very Happy

no problem mate. see you then chief! what you drive again?
Back to top Go down
L0WRiDE
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
L0WRiDE

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 14:27

ill be there not sure wat time, going running first so sorry if i smell alittle!!!Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrashed-racing.co.uk
blakey
Nomad
Nomad
blakey

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 14:44

doubt i'll get there coz of footie, might try to get there after when i'm finished
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 14:53

well..................the the jetta is cleaned................bring it on!!

will bring my dosh for e38 too
Back to top Go down
jakeabee
Nomad
Nomad
jakeabee

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 17:21

will anyone still be about at 10:30 Razz if so i might be able to make it down. mrs issues again haha..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06 2008, 17:29

people are there til midnight normally lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 03:25

jaycabbie wrote:
will anyone still be about at 10:30 Razz if so i might be able to make it down. mrs issues again haha..

Course dude! come down mate!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 08:21

lordy GTI wrote:
hey guys ive only just joined! I will be there on sunday, hopefully i can get some tips of you all , ive got an 8v on a b plate the interior is in peices at the mo but has a streering wheel, seat and brakes so c u there. i have to say im looking 4ward to the g60

Yep Dubsy is right..lol.
We have a meet at the Cow Roast on the first thursday of the month..and
a new meet just starting this month..which is the second sunday of the month behind the Spotted bull in apsley.
There is 2 seperate threads up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EditiononeG60
Nomad
Nomad
EditiononeG60

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 15:36

Cool

great to meet a bunch of you guys, some really nice metal there too

I apologise for the childish revving of my car on exit, hope it didnt annoy anyone

i just can help it Twisted Evil

looking forward to the next one, if i can come again lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 15:46

missed this one due to not being able to use my mates sat nav, as he changed his plans and ditched me!

i do have my E38 money for flags and t shirt and sticker waiting, so jon, or pinky, can you PM me your address so i can give one of you the money?

btw how was tonight? did you get a good wedge of cash for the flags? theres another 20 quid i have waiting for the flag fund btw... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 16:03

Lol...only 3 people had pennys for the fund..naughty naughty!!
James (wildgoodchild) has paid for these already with his own money..so come on guys and girls!

Liam..I sort the merchandise out..so I will send you my address by PM..unless you are coming to the nomads meet on the 17th aug??
Back to top Go down
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 16:05

yeah PM me your address, give me a total for a white adult small t shirt, a sticker, and add an extra tenner on top for the t shirt.....

i may come to that meet, but it would be cutting it a bit find in the event i get stuck and cant come on the 17th...

cheers!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 16:08

Dont you meen an extra tenner on top for the Flag fund..lol??

T-shirts are now only £10

PM on its way Smile
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 16:19

cool meet. pinky dinky doo any chance of a couple of window stickers please????? i'll be there on the 17th!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 16:30

Lol..I also get called pinky poo pinky pee pinky pie!
Gonna get a new batch of stickers as loads of peeps want them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.   Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nomads meet @ the Cow Roast..thursday 7th aug.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next