Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warning Pikeys in personating police

Go down 
+2
vr6brew
spooner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
spooner
Nomad
Nomad

Warning Pikeys in personating police Empty
PostSubject: Warning Pikeys in personating police   Warning Pikeys in personating police I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09 2008, 04:46

My friend who is in the MET has told me to be aware that there is a black Astra driving around herts with blue lights behind grille pulling people over then mugging them or car jacking, The only advise he can offer is if you get pulled and you suspect they re not quite right go to petrol fore court more likly to be seen on cctv or get them to follow you to the local station, this can make the real police annoyed but you can only be polite and explain!

sorry its not much help but beware
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: Warning Pikeys in personating police   Warning Pikeys in personating police I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09 2008, 13:46

Good shout mate!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Warning Pikeys in personating police   Warning Pikeys in personating police I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09 2008, 15:45

Crazy stuff...wouldnt the fuzz get peed off with you driving all that way without stopping??
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
purdx
Nomad
Nomad
purdx

PostSubject: Re: Warning Pikeys in personating police   Warning Pikeys in personating police I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10 2008, 09:55

PINKY wrote:
Crazy stuff...wouldnt the fuzz get peed off with you driving all that way without stopping??

HaHaHa, yeah probably find oursleves featuring in the new series of police camera action! lol!

Although, i'd rather get a bollocking from the old bill than getting my car swiped by a pikey!!!
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: Warning Pikeys in personating police   Warning Pikeys in personating police I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10 2008, 10:11

Stay in the car, lock the doors and ask to see ID, if they can't provide it don't get out late at night. Surely a genuine officer will show you ID if you ask for it.
And don't tell them you think they are a pikey as that might make them pull you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: Warning Pikeys in personating police   Warning Pikeys in personating police I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22 2008, 15:35

one statement breaker bar. Is nice piece of shiney metal sitting in my boot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning Pikeys in personating police   Warning Pikeys in personating police I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning Pikeys in personating police
Page 1 of 1