Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read

Go down 
+8
brindle
EditiononeG60
PINKY
L0WRiDE
Calimori
Bazza
vwdeviant
dapperdan
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read Empty
PostSubject: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 05:43

we all had a lovely meet on thursday and was cool to pull good numbers in holiday season

i love it I love you

BUT WE HAVE TO KEEP SPEED AND NOISE(more so noise) DOWN!!!!

several residents complained to lil dave about noise from our cars Sleep

personnally i think its was the black corsa that was riddled with greasy boys!

WE HAVE TO TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY THO CHAPS (hence the capitals)

we dont wanna ruin it , daves on our side

so we just have to wait till we are 200 meters from the pub to PLANT IT!!!!!

the hairy one

DD
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 05:47

Hence me dropping it to speedlimit at Cowroast...

But yeah I think The Corsa's not done us much good! Kn00ber!

Also a "Park it and switch it off" rule at the pub too?

Remember guys people live there and with very little pressure they can make life very difficult for us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 06:06

Here Here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 09:56

to be honest, no one actually did make the noise from us lot, it was that bloke in the Pauxhall WHORsa, or should i say boy. this is what really fcuks me off. all he was doing was blapping the throttle, and when he left just dumped the clutch and burned off.

us lot did show respect, came in quietly, parked up, switched engines off and all went around looking at other peoples dubs.

il be livid if we get banned from there!
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 10:07

All of us can do something about the problem, follow the speed limits and keep our revs down as we park up, that way no-one can point a finger at us. We then get a little more strict with those who break these guidelines and all of us are behind it. More than happy to be the man telling people off if big Dan has my back.

Let keep the locals happy, help change the image of our interest and have a bloody good time whilst doing it.
Back to top Go down
L0WRiDE
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
L0WRiDE

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 12:47

the guy behind the bar was chatting to me, saying that all us where crazy drivers!!! i did set him stright nicely said that most of us are careful drivers, and chill out! plus can drive fast cars are too looooow!
i didnt think any of us where loud but then a little village gets 30 cars that they are not used to they will think its loud. like evryone is saying, if we all drive in slow and out! low rev's and al. then they can blame us, oh they will try.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrashed-racing.co.uk
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 15:05

Defo think everyone should wait to open it up as you come out of the Cow Roast sign at the end of the village..as Dread said ..dont want to spoil this cool place for us all.
I didnt get to see the Corsa..but myself personally think its a VAG meet! (with the exception of one very sexy little black car, of course Wink)
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
EditiononeG60
Nomad
Nomad
EditiononeG60

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 16:32

i am gong to make a public apology to all nomads and pub goers

I will admit to putting my foot on the loud pedal leaving the pub,

I am very sorry peeps it wont happen again, i want to come to the gathering again.

forgive me
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11 2008, 17:17

DON'T let it happen again young man.
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 02:29

So who was the mystery boy in the Corsa??

Personally (as one who lived in a village) I'd leave jumping on the loud pedal to the A41... Big Pipes travel a long way in the coutryside... and if the locals are in their gardens will hear us as we get out the village...

Just use your heads guys, and think "how would I drive if I lived here"...
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 04:13

Thing is we all did drive sensibly, and we did show respect! and as for "Editionone60" he didnt really do much wrong, my eyes were set on his lovely G from the moment it came in to the moment it left. he didnt give it much beans! thats the problem when you have that orgasmic G lader noise bellowing from the wing Very Happy Very Happy

but that c0ck in the Whorsa did! as i said, he kept blapping the throttle and when he left just was showing off by burning it off.

needs to be strictly VAG, except for pinkys Clio Very Happy which can be hidden very discreetly by a bed sheet and a few branches Razz

JOKING PINKY, only playing with ya
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 06:41

hehehe thanks Dubsy...I could build a batcave at the back of the carpark..so I can just drive straight in..lol. Very Happy as I dont want nasty scratchy branches on my lovely paintwork Wink
anyone wanna help a pregnant woman build a batcave???..lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 07:57

PINKY wrote:
hehehe thanks Dubsy...I could build a batcave at the back of the carpark..so I can just drive straight in..lol. Very Happy as I dont want nasty scratchy branches on my lovely paintwork Wink
anyone wanna help a pregnant woman build a batcave???..lol.

i'll Help! im sure steve will too! especially from 2moz il not be working so we can get building!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 08:28

hehehe..well I will be in the MK1 polo at the next 2 meets in anycase Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 09:11

PINKY wrote:
hehehe..well I will be in the MK1 polo at the next 2 meets in anycase Very Happy

wicked, gives us some leeway, that way it wont be rushed and will fully hide the clio!

Joking! nah it will be good you coming along in the polo, dont suppose you would like to sell it would you Razz Razz ?? i really want it sitting on my driveway!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 10:42

Think papas thinking about it in a month or so.
Just had a spin in it..soooo cool and raised a few eyebrows too...lol.
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 10:49

my cars noisy on tick over! i think rustys is to! i dont have to floor it to make a ear bleeding noise! so apologise if i was one of the scallys causing the noise! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 12:11

opps!!!

i admit aswell i gave it a bit of beans...

i did fit a new turbo the night before Sad

sorry ill be good from now on!!
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 13:41

yeah sorry ..................will stop poppin my zorst............im guilty
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 14:17

Hey Homes... i fully appreciate the situation but all we can do as a club is to make this a golden rule.... and if you invite someone along then inform them of our situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 14:19

Im well guilty too... was reving the VR very hard, and booted it away

Sorry peeps it will never happen again!!!!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 15:59

You are sooo bad Adam!
And why have you advertise Halfrauds in the background of your avatar..lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 17:28

adam i know i was guilty..

we all have egos..

but i can honestly say ive never heard you take you car....below 6k revs lol
Back to top Go down
Josh

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 16:09

Fair play to everyone that put their hands up for being noisy.. I don't think I was, but will bear it in mind for next time anyway, as should we all!

One thing we might want to consider, is that although we all like to let our cars warm up for a while before leaving, this can also be a bit on the noisy side with anywhere between 5 and 20 dubs burblin' away!

It's defo worth us all being a little more conscious of the fact that our cars aren't generally as quiet as some if that means we get to stay in the current location.
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 03:49

In this day of high fuel costs, it is better for us to drive our cars from start up gently. Then thrash them soundly once they are warmed up, this should be outside of the village. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read   WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING TO NOMADS!!! plz read
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next