Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............

Go down 
+6
vr6brew
L0WRiDE
john @ Bennetts car parts
PINKY
blakey
Knighty
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Knighty
Nomad
Nomad

Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. Empty
PostSubject: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26 2008, 11:01

Lost half a day on the bug due to a group of 19-20 year old pikeys hanging around the garage, looking in my garage, and the neighbours, pretending to play it cool but never taking there eyes off of my gear.

Everytime I put everythng away they disappeared, then as soon as I started to get everything out they re-appeared from no-where.

Luckily a few of the neighbours heard there accent and came out while I packed away proper.

Thing is they now know whats in my garage, and whats in my neighbours.

So high security time now, plus parking the wifes golfball fiesta in front the garage.

(Its called a golfball fiesta because every panel has a dent in case you wondered! Laughing )
Back to top Go down
blakey
Nomad
Nomad
blakey

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 03:07

i hate em with a passion, i stopped some the other week trying to take a car that my neighbour was breaking, & i went to the cemetry to put some flowers on my grandads grave & it looks awful up there & they just get away with everything. I HATE EM
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 07:29

Dirty little sh!tes! you can get a CCTV thing that you can plug into a longplay video..or just a fake one to make them think twice.
Cant have nothing without some little theiving scum trying to nick it! and the blatend audacity of them make me sick.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
john @ Bennetts car parts
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 11:42

i hate pikeys ,,, nothing will stop them they are above the law , i never serve them in my shop whatever they want i aint got and you have to be proper rude cos if you are nice to them they stay , if you show weekness they will av you , they will move on if you have a big man eating dog scum
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 14:28

I was up Tescos yesterday and I look quite pregnant now..I was standing sidways on to these two pikey women..and all of a sudden they came barging past me nearly bashing my stomach..I moved back quickly and thats the only reason why they didnt bash me..nasty pigs!!!

Last edited by PINKY on Tue Jul 29 2008, 09:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
L0WRiDE
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
L0WRiDE

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 14:35

why do we(uk) let them get away with so much!!! in italy they are kicking them all out!!! think its the only way to go!!!
you can is pinky in preg and there is no hiding that! they must of seen! why would you be like that!!??!!
we get them in theshop all the time so we make sure they know they aint welcome and just get them to leave!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrashed-racing.co.uk
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 16:24

These people are known as DO AS YOU LIKEYS.... its true there lawless and disrespectful, i,ve had dealing,s with pikeys before.... me and a friend were in a taxi queue and got started on by 2 pikeys... we fought back and gave them a bit of there own medicine.... only for them to come back 2 mins later with a van full of them..... as you can imagine we got the sh*t kicked out of us... i had broken ribs and nose, cuts and bruises... my mate got knocked unconsious....
Back to top Go down
jakeabee
Nomad
Nomad
jakeabee

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30 2008, 10:19

wheres the third reich when you need them?
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30 2008, 16:25

Anyone who knows me will be sitting there laughing right now (shut up knighty Very Happy )...
But we can't really recommend that an entire group of people are gassed can we? This is not about being PC, it is about what sort of country this would be if we let those sorts of attitudes out of the bag.
Nor is the best answer to send them somewhere else, every country has a similar problem so it is not soft-touch Britain. I don't have an answer for it and I don't like it much either but we can't go around gassing people, it doesn't turn out to be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30 2008, 16:47

What about flailing?
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31 2008, 01:17

Bazza wrote:
What about flailing?

Or Acid-dipping? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31 2008, 02:43

Much better options but still, what do we get from doing it?
Making people join the army is not a great idea either, do we really want them trained to use guns?
I propose the following, we build huge walls around every village, town and city. Anyone who is not willing to live within these walls, by the set rules, gets cast out. We then ensure that outside those walls there are dragons and dangerous creatures that will kill anyone who is not a hero saving a maiden (why she was out there no-one knows).
How does that sound?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Knighty
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31 2008, 02:58

Calimori wrote:
we can't go around gassing people, it doesn't turn out to be a good idea.

I totally agree, british gas announced record profits this morning as well as a 35% price hike. That would be way to expensive, as well as a waste of the earths resources.

I would be quite happy to kick the crap out of them, or hire a (LPG) bulldozer for the site.

They have been the bane of my life since I was about 12. I was told once that if I was still standing next to my bike when the pikey came out of a shop he'd break my jaw, because it was now his bike. I was 15, he was much much older.

All quiet at the moment, only a wheel for teh wifes car was nicked from the side of the garage saturday night. So they were prowling around.
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31 2008, 03:14

Unfortunately Geof's right no longer econimically viable to gas them! Sad

If they're sneeking round the side of the garage then Bear-trap FTW!

Unfortunately if you take matters to protect your property they'll just sue you even though they were trespassing/pinching your stuff!

Could try movement detector hooked up to recording of a doberman!
Back to top Go down
jakeabee
Nomad
Nomad
jakeabee

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31 2008, 04:54

you gotta be discreet about it, set up a tripwire to some sort of indiana jones rolling boulder, then you just mop up the evidence. job done.
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31 2008, 04:59

Remind me never to come around your house....
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31 2008, 05:07

jakeabee wrote:
you gotta be discreet about it, set up a tripwire to some sort of indiana jones rolling boulder, then you just mop up the evidence. job done.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
blakey
Nomad
Nomad
blakey

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31 2008, 11:57

hopefully they will eventually die out with all the interbreeding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31 2008, 14:13

Pisses me off that they get away with what they want, But i too dont think gassing them is the solution, too much like Hitler and Auschwitz!

My nan and grandad fought in the war for this country (like all yours too) and makes me sick the way this country has turned out. really does upset me, and what they went through etc. young yoots running round, stabbing each other, mugging people of pennys, not having a clue on the reason we are still speaking English now! Unlike me whos grateful and so into things about ww1 and 2.

really upsetting

Spitfire and Hunter hurrcane FTW
Back to top Go down
Knighty
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01 2008, 01:28

England, the lavatory of the world.
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01 2008, 02:48

Not really, most countries have problems with anti social people of a similar nature.
We do like to think we have it bad in this country, it is one of our main forms of conversation. If we can't moan about something we would just cease to exist.
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01 2008, 03:19

For more information about the issues please read this:
Urban Dictionary
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01 2008, 03:59

Time for another "local" war ith the french me thinks.. that always sorted the english out! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............   Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum............. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grrr Pikeys! Yes I said Pikeys, as in the scum.............
Page 1 of 1