Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newbie, Herts uni student

Go down 
+5
Bazza
Fitzy
PINKY
vwdeviant
Bowmanjo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowmanjo
Bowmanjo

Newbie, Herts uni student Empty
PostSubject: Newbie, Herts uni student   Newbie, Herts uni student I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02 2009, 06:04

Hi guys,
Attended one meet last year, I turned up with a mate in a blue mettalic mk2 golf that was running a 2litre lump with a cossie t3 turbo. Seemed like a friendly bunch and I was hoping to join up to get in on a convoy to UD if there's one going, and then to attend the meets after that.

I've got a bit of a heap, but it's good fun and while I'm a student I can't really run a minter! It's a chalkboard painted mk3 1litre polo coup, pics below-
Newbie, Herts uni student PICT2977
Newbie, Herts uni student PICT2981
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie, Herts uni student   Newbie, Herts uni student I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02 2009, 07:06

welcome to the firm mate! shes not that bad mate! be good to see you cruise up with us!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Newbie, Herts uni student   Newbie, Herts uni student I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02 2009, 07:30

Ah was that John with the 'Bo-Mk2?

Welcome... It's all about Dub-love not Dub-money! Wink

Pre-Ed meeting on the 5th come along and meet the gang before UD!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Newbie, Herts uni student   Newbie, Herts uni student I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02 2009, 09:13

Hi and welcome to the forum...have a look in the meets section for UD times and dates...we usually meet up at Halfauds so we can grab some brekky before we leave.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Bowmanjo
Bowmanjo

PostSubject: Re: Newbie, Herts uni student   Newbie, Herts uni student I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02 2009, 11:11

@ deviant- Yer it was John's mk2, dunno if you've seen his latest project? But it is insane in comparison!

I will try to get along to the pre-UD meet, but I can't make any promises, as I have got a lot of uni work this week. Looking forward to getting into the meet/show scene, as last year I wasn't pushing it that hard, but this year I wanna get to as many as possible.
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: Newbie, Herts uni student   Newbie, Herts uni student I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02 2009, 11:46

Bowmanjo wrote:
I will try to get along to the pre-UD meet, but I can't make any promises, as I have got a lot of uni work this week. Looking forward to getting into the meet/show scene, as last year I wasn't pushing it that hard, but this year I wanna get to as many as possible.

ur in the right place dude, if u need to know anything in regards to shows etc just gimme a shout
........unfortunalty all the places are taken up on the Spring festival clubstand so keep ur eye out for upcoming events.

Would be good 2 meet u for the Ultimate Dubs, i'll update the thread soon for meeting times etc

Nice ride by the way......................gotta love a ratt

Fitzy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie, Herts uni student   Newbie, Herts uni student I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02 2009, 11:54

loving this polo. and its colour changes!

1 cool polo!!
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Newbie, Herts uni student   Newbie, Herts uni student I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02 2009, 12:45

Welcome to the family afro
Back to top Go down
blakey
Nomad
Nomad
blakey

PostSubject: Re: Newbie, Herts uni student   Newbie, Herts uni student I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02 2009, 13:56

welcome
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: Newbie, Herts uni student   Newbie, Herts uni student I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03 2009, 07:47

Hey fella Welcome to the nomads... cool polo! see you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: Newbie, Herts uni student   Newbie, Herts uni student I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2009, 14:52

welcome to the family due,me meet you on sun(was in the other rat as a pasenger!)
Back to top Go down
vw_colourconcept

PostSubject: Re: Newbie, Herts uni student   Newbie, Herts uni student I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10 2009, 09:35

hey there. . . i see your ride parked in bishops rise every day . . . welcome aboard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie, Herts uni student   Newbie, Herts uni student I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10 2009, 10:16

good to meet you mate. was wondering if you´ve got any of them pics your mate took? interesting to see what the valver looked like rolling Smile
Back to top Go down
Bowmanjo
Bowmanjo

PostSubject: Re: Newbie, Herts uni student   Newbie, Herts uni student I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11 2009, 18:45

Yer, I live just opposite those spaces, constantly worried about something getting done to it, all the cars down my mates road got their wing mirrors kicked off a couple of nights ago, and mines not exactly inconspicuous!

Yer good to meet you all too, I'll get the pics up as soon as I can, just got a lot of work on at uni at the mo, should probably be up after the weekend though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie, Herts uni student   Newbie, Herts uni student I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie, Herts uni student
Page 1 of 1