Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Car Show in Herts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ccgoose

New Car Show in Herts Empty
PostSubject: New Car Show in Herts   New Car Show in Herts I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23 2008, 11:59

Basically to cut a long story short. I am planning to start an annual car show at a prime location in herts.

It may not be in 2009 but 2010 but this all depends on how much help i can get.

The idea is to hold a show on said location that encompasses as many forms of motoring as possible (Car and bike) and possibly other forms such as monster trucks, 4x4's etc.

I'm hoping to get Chiltern FM or a radio station on Board to help with Entertainment, but other things would be Fun-fairs, stunt shows, competitions and more, possibly running quad bike arena or dirt bikes etc.

There would also be the usual displays, car clubs, trade stalls, food stalls and that kind of thing

I need people with good common sense, a bit of business knowledge and contacts to help get the show up and running.

I've only recently started planning this and with a full time job it's not something i can realisticly do on my own hence this post.

I'm trying to get a decent show in the herts area as it always seems we have to trek miles to other shows Trax/Donny/Castle Combe etc

If anyone is interested, please drop me a pm or email to info@motorfest.xl-media.co.uk with your details so i can get in touch and explain in a bit more detail.

Thanks All
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: New Car Show in Herts   New Car Show in Herts I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02 2008, 06:50

Please not Herts County Showgrounds! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: New Car Show in Herts   New Car Show in Herts I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02 2008, 07:06

I liked Action at Herts but I guess it was made easier by being really local so I never stayed over. It is also probably not big enough for large events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Car Show in Herts   New Car Show in Herts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Car Show in Herts
Page 1 of 1