Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where would you recommend to get parts now??? (and my rad hose)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dubdom
Nomad
Nomad

Where would you recommend to get parts now??? (and my rad hose) Empty
PostSubject: Where would you recommend to get parts now??? (and my rad hose)   Where would you recommend to get parts now??? (and my rad hose) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 16:38

Namely bottom rad hose as on the way home from the meet, i noticed it was getting hot, and the fact the underside of the bonnet was moist lead me to squeeze the rad hose and it squirted on me! So need one (mk1 golf 1.1).

But other than for me where would you recommend for parts, other than the mainly useless twats: euro car parts, and relatively good: all parts, and good guys at: apsley motor spares.
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Where would you recommend to get parts now??? (and my rad hose)   Where would you recommend to get parts now??? (and my rad hose) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 17:08

think Johns gonna be over Watford GSF for a few weeks...not to hard to get there either.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Where would you recommend to get parts now??? (and my rad hose)   Where would you recommend to get parts now??? (and my rad hose) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 17:10

i may have one mate lol!
Back to top Go down
dubdom
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Where would you recommend to get parts now??? (and my rad hose)   Where would you recommend to get parts now??? (and my rad hose) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06 2008, 17:22

again tell what have you not got in your garage?? you working tomorow?? ill give u a bell in the morn, need it sorted early tho so may just av to buy it
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: Where would you recommend to get parts now??? (and my rad hose)   Where would you recommend to get parts now??? (and my rad hose) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07 2008, 05:30

Theres a mk1 golf gti up the scrappy... the coolant hose prob wont fit your 1.1 but... there is still a lot of parts on it!................... its the yard on the right as you go in(hunts i think) then look left, the car is on a metal stand Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where would you recommend to get parts now??? (and my rad hose)   Where would you recommend to get parts now??? (and my rad hose) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07 2008, 05:40

I must admit i do miss my boys at GSF, its like im missing a bollock not having them boys around! either go to where Jon is now.

Or

and i know what you lot are going to say, BUT i went to Euros a few weeks back for a hose for my mk2, and it must of been lucky because this fella was so damn helpful its untrue!! he was phoning up his watford branch trying to get the part down, then taking me to the stores to see if we can match any up, bringing me into the office to go on the computer and look at the break down diagrams of the coolent system etc etc. now i found this fella really helpful!

he sits on the left hand side, in the middle desk of the three, with brown hair. i would ask him,

end of the day im not happy johns gone and i know i dont really want to use Euros (feels like a part of a statement everyones trying to make, maybe im wrong) but if it means theres a possibility you've got your dub back on the road............then maybe id pop up there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where would you recommend to get parts now??? (and my rad hose)   Where would you recommend to get parts now??? (and my rad hose) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where would you recommend to get parts now??? (and my rad hose)
Page 1 of 1