Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harrow Vento

Go down 
+6
Fitzy
CADDYANDY
PINKY
vwdeviant
Bazza
CrapMK3
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CrapMK3

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14 2009, 17:09

Hello there everyone. I was introduced to this site by John UBC,and also noticed your large club stand at Players 08 Cool

I hope to be able to pop down to a couple of meets this summer.

Also I think i saw Dubsy, outside Mc D's in Watford Parade last Tuesday? Nice MK2 fella Very Happy

Tesh
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14 2009, 17:57

Welcome to the family afro
Back to top Go down

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15 2009, 01:24

CrapMK3 wrote:
Hello there everyone. I was introduced to this site by John UBC,and also noticed your large club stand at Players 08 Cool

Also I think i saw Dubsy, outside Mc D's in Watford Parade last Tuesday? Nice MK2 fella Very Happy

Tesh

Haha yer mate you did! Mate, I don't know if you remember, but we used to chat on E38 about hiphop for hours haha, not sure if you remember? On the same level mate
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15 2009, 01:58

Welcome Tesh, be good to see the Vento at some of the meets,

Next one is this Sunday if you are about
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15 2009, 02:08

welcome mate!

clubstand should be bigger and better this year, feel free to join Smile
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15 2009, 04:25

hi tesh welcome to the nomads Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
CrapMK3

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15 2009, 06:24

Dubsy wrote:
CrapMK3 wrote:

Tesh

Haha yer mate you did! Mate, I don't know if you remember, but we used to chat on E38 about hiphop for hours haha, not sure if you remember? On the same level mate

Yes mate hows it going ? Of course I remember you had the black MK2 before , I thought you were moving to Spain ? Trust everythings good?

I feel like a right mug now lol really should have introduced myself last Tuesday doh ! Surprised
Back to top Go down
CrapMK3

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15 2009, 06:30

Currently off the road
Harrow Vento N632870103_6369024_7274507
Back to top Go down

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15 2009, 06:46

CrapMK3 wrote:
Dubsy wrote:
CrapMK3 wrote:

Tesh

Yes mate hows it going ? Of course I remember you had the black MK2 before , I thought you were moving to Spain ? Trust everythings good?

I feel like a right mug now lol really should have introduced myself last Tuesday doh ! Surprised

Haha yeeeeeeeeeeeeeer boy! Yer I did move to Spain, but I'm back for the time being! Shame you didn't introduce yourself, but it's all good! Did you get out of that car, that was full and went over to maccy Ds then got back in a you lot drove off? Or completely wrong person haha
Back to top Go down

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15 2009, 06:48

Ps, lovely vento wagen mate! When's it back on the road dude?
Back to top Go down
CrapMK3

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15 2009, 06:53

No sorry mate I was on foot . I had a Job interview futher up the Parade, then popped into Mc D's on the way home.

I remember looking at the MK2 for ages, because it was sitting soo nice and the paint was on point as well.

Hardly ever see other dubs in Waford put a spotted thread up on E 38 as well Very Happy

Should be at Herts Dubs meet tonight. With the NW Dubs guys today you coming mate ?
Back to top Go down

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15 2009, 07:02

CrapMK3 wrote:
No sorry mate I was on foot . I had a Job interview futher up the Parade, then popped into Mc D's on the way home.

I remember looking at the MK2 for ages, because it was sitting soo nice and the paint was on point as well.

Hardly ever see other dubs in Waford put a spotted thread up on E 38 as well Very Happy

ah mate! yer i remember now! i remember you looking at it! thanks alot mate, ive put so much time into getting the paint gleaming! makes it worth it.

What, you put a spotted thread on E38 about mine? if so, put a link on Very Happy . did anyone reply?

ive noticed a lack of dubs in Watford too. loads a chav mobils though.

whens your Venny coming back on the road. if you want to get to one of our meets i can pick you up if you need.
Back to top Go down
CrapMK3

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15 2009, 09:52

There you go sir.
http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=220367&st=0&p=1917922&#entry1917922
Back to top Go down
CADDYANDY
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
CADDYANDY

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15 2009, 11:23

welcome to nomads mate enjoy the fun nice vento

WWW.HERTSDUBS.COM
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.HERTSDUBS.COM
Fitzy
Fitzy

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15 2009, 16:58

gotta love a boot!!
Back to top Go down

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15 2009, 17:09

Wicked finally meeting you properly dude! You gunna be down NW dubs Monday?
Back to top Go down
CrapMK3

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16 2009, 06:49

Yeah you too mate the golf was on point as usual. Very Happy Yep should be down here's a link to the location
http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=218813&st=0&gopid=1936382&#entry1936382
Back to top Go down
K16-NAY
Nomad
Nomad
K16-NAY

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18 2009, 08:17

Welcome mate ...
Dubsy is ALWAYS in Mc Ds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/In_My_Tum

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18 2009, 09:06

Polo-Nay wrote:
Welcome mate ...
Dubsy is ALWAYS in Mc Ds.

Rolling Eyes yerrrrrrr.

was actually picking someone up, hence why he saw me in my wagen outside Wink .

cheers for the link tesh.
Back to top Go down
K16-NAY
Nomad
Nomad
K16-NAY

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18 2009, 11:34

Haha Dubsy youu nuttah ..
have youu texted ashleigh.? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/In_My_Tum
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25 2009, 05:12

Welcome to the club dude!
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26 2009, 01:46

welcome aboard matey!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadsvw.co.uk
Bowmanjo
Bowmanjo

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26 2009, 19:27

Is this the one I've seen in the uni park and ride car park?

Welcome dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harrow Vento Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrow Vento   Harrow Vento I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harrow Vento
Page 1 of 1