Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vento lights (Mk3 shape)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jimwah
Nomad
Nomad
jimwah

Vento lights (Mk3 shape) Empty
PostSubject: Vento lights (Mk3 shape)   Vento lights (Mk3 shape) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19 2011, 07:58

Hey all - please let me know if you notice, or have a set of, Vento head lights for sale! Mine have been butchered to fit some HIDs, and cast a beam pattern which is entirely useless in anything other than bright daylight Neutral tongue Been to Hemel scrappy and they only had 1 mk3 shaped object there, and it wasn't a Vento Sad

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Mat
Nomad
Nomad
Mat

PostSubject: Re: Vento lights (Mk3 shape)   Vento lights (Mk3 shape) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19 2011, 11:08

Unless mat has got rid of them, i think he might have some. Dont know though!! Ill have to ask him. Will let you know as soon as i do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mat
Nomad
Nomad
Mat

PostSubject: Re: Vento lights (Mk3 shape)   Vento lights (Mk3 shape) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19 2011, 16:18

by, its lauren.. i didnt realise i was logged on as mat Wink
Back to top Go down
jimwah
Nomad
Nomad
jimwah

PostSubject: Re: Vento lights (Mk3 shape)   Vento lights (Mk3 shape) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20 2011, 09:27

cheers STB Razz No rush, I'm a boring old git so rarely go out after dark anyway.
Back to top Go down
SugarTitsBritton
Nomad
Nomad
SugarTitsBritton

PostSubject: Re: Vento lights (Mk3 shape)   Vento lights (Mk3 shape) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21 2011, 05:36

Maybe having vento lights will change your ways!!!

Mats does have them, but he thinks they might sit a bit high. Yours for free Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jimwah
Nomad
Nomad
jimwah

PostSubject: Re: Vento lights (Mk3 shape)   Vento lights (Mk3 shape) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21 2011, 08:34

Cheers Lauren, much appreciated - you going to the next Nomads Cow Roast meet? If so, bring em with you & I'll get you & Mat a drink for the trouble Smile
Back to top Go down
Mat
Nomad
Nomad
Mat

PostSubject: Re: Vento lights (Mk3 shape)   Vento lights (Mk3 shape) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21 2011, 15:42

Hi mate I dug them out the garage cant remeber how well they worked but you can have ill bring them along to the next meet, also ive got a vento grill you can have if you want.
Back to top Go down
jimwah
Nomad
Nomad
jimwah

PostSubject: Re: Vento lights (Mk3 shape)   Vento lights (Mk3 shape) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2011, 01:38

Cheers Mat - no probs if they're a bit rough, I'm just hoping to make 1 decent set (with normal lamps) out of the ones I have plus yours (I think the bit where the lamp is fixed is broken on mine, and a HID bulb has just been gaffer taped in!).

If it's different to the one I've got already (I think it's a late 3 bar), I'll have the Vento grille too if it's going spare cheers
Back to top Go down
Mat
Nomad
Nomad
Mat

PostSubject: Re: Vento lights (Mk3 shape)   Vento lights (Mk3 shape) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25 2011, 02:12

Ouch i think you will be able sort something out, my mum will love you for getting rid of my car crap out of her garage!
Back to top Go down
jimwah
Nomad
Nomad
jimwah

PostSubject: Re: Vento lights (Mk3 shape)   Vento lights (Mk3 shape) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09 2011, 05:58

Sorry didn't make it to the last meet Mad Let me know if you've still got these, and if Lauren could sling them in the boot I'll pick them up from Tring !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vento lights (Mk3 shape)   Vento lights (Mk3 shape) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vento lights (Mk3 shape)
Page 1 of 1