Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the swan 6th nov

Go down 
+19
dapperdan
yeti
Lisa
blakey
L0WRiDE
PremiumVeeDub
justsayno
Rigs
dubdom
PINKY
vr6brew
adzG60
brindle
SuperMario
Bazza
Calimori
vwdeviant
looner
minty "TIMMY"
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

the swan 6th nov - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the swan 6th nov   the swan 6th nov - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 07:10

Bunmping this rather than start a new topic...

Any-one else noticed the January meet will fall on New year's day! Ouch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: the swan 6th nov   the swan 6th nov - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 10:41

Yeah, roads should be quite, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the swan 6th nov   the swan 6th nov - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 11:26

what a start to the new year lol
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: the swan 6th nov   the swan 6th nov - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19 2008, 11:58

Sorry chaps ill be in switzerland, wont be back until the 10th of Jan,
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: the swan 6th nov   the swan 6th nov - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19 2008, 12:00

Lisa wrote:
Jon, why else do you think I have a tattoo of a female holding a man's severed head by his hair on my forearm? Wink

Whoaaaa, Do I sense some deep seated anger issues towards the masculin race? Laughing
I know spelling is poor. I am an engineer not an english teacher, thats my excuse and I am sticking to it!!!!!
hehehe
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: the swan 6th nov   the swan 6th nov - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19 2008, 13:47

looner wrote:
Lisa wrote:
Jon, why else do you think I have a tattoo of a female holding a man's severed head by his hair on my forearm? Wink

Whoaaaa, Do I sense some deep seated anger issues towards the masculin race? Laughing
I know spelling is poor. I am an engineer not an english teacher, thats my excuse and I am sticking to it!!!!!
hehehe
It's more of a permanent symbolic thing for me to look at to help me to stay strong rather than the actual imagery of a woman cutting bits off a man Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Lisa_Kimber/584390012
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: the swan 6th nov   the swan 6th nov - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19 2008, 14:01

I can understand that, I guess I have more skeletons than most LOL! However I made a choice in life quite a while back to live my life to be happy, stay true to myself and not let the world get me down! I have to say its worked!

There are those who believe we are put here to suffer, there are those who believe we are put here to learn, I believe we are put here to live! Thats why i do LIVE my life! hhehehe when I am not working, playing with cars, being accosted by woman etc etc! You get the picture!

Sorry had to lighten the last bit up a little, now if you will excuse me I will retire from my soap box, and go and watch the green mile! LOL!
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: the swan 6th nov   the swan 6th nov - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19 2008, 14:04

Lisa wrote:
looner wrote:
Lisa wrote:

hehehe
It's more of a permanent symbolic thing for me to look at to help me to stay strong rather than the actual imagery of a woman cutting bits off a man Wink

Read the previous post sorry my bad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the swan 6th nov   the swan 6th nov - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the swan 6th nov
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6