Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................

Go down 
+10
Liam_R
Bazza
vwdeviant
radbrad_dub
G4Z
vr6brew
Fitzy
L0WRiDE
PINKY
ben-6n
14 posters
AuthorMessage
ben-6n

ben-6n

nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. Empty
PostSubject: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26 2008, 10:37

hi everyone i am new to nomads. my name is ben and i am currently not driving my slammed 6n polo because i have not done my test yet lol but give me time and i will be there at all the meets lol. also i work at a tyre garage in apsley so pm me and ill beat most places prices cheers Very Happy

this is my motor if anyone is interested nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. SNV30797
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. Empty
PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26 2008, 10:43

Hi Ben..welcome to the forum hope you like it Very Happy
Cant see the pic unfortunatly..not in the right format ..try photobucket.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 03:26

easy dude! welcome to the club. when abouts will you be taking your test then bro?
Back to top Go down
L0WRiDE
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
L0WRiDE

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 03:59

welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrashed-racing.co.uk
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 04:42

alrite fella, welcome to the site, would be good to get a proper pic of the polo up
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 05:58

Hi dude, welcome to the family.... hope you pass ya test soon mate! be good to see the pics of the polo....
Back to top Go down
ben-6n

ben-6n

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 07:07

sorry bout that people not used to all this format sh1t lol Rolling Eyes

here are a couple of pics of my polo

nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. DSC_2376

nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. DSC_2285

nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. DSC_2377
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 07:25

Thats lovely...bet you cant wait to pass!
Is that a highline interior??
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
ben-6n

ben-6n

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 08:27

yer i got them off ebay i paid £300 with free delivery but they were absalute fcuker to fit but look loads better now they are all in. yer i am currently 16 lol and i am doing a crash course in october so hopefully i will pass and be driving with in about a week (i hope ) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
G4Z
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 08:36

Fair play to you mate! awesome 1st car! mint!
Back to top Go down
radbrad_dub

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2008, 09:05

Hey, welcome 2 the club, cracking looking Polo you've got there!!!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 07:05

Love the use of the phrase "Crash course" rather than "Intensive driving course" Laughing

Think a 1.8T conversion will prove a tad expensive on the old insurance at 17 too mate!

But Welcome and big Nomad Lurve to ya!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28 2008, 08:05

Welcome to the family dude afro good luck with your test!
Back to top Go down
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 14:18

16 and you done that? jeezus mate thats awesome
Back to top Go down
ctomo

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12 2008, 14:41

looks fookin awesome
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17 2008, 02:22

Lovely motor fella! Cant wait to get a closer look, when u turnin 17
Back to top Go down
ben-6n

ben-6n

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2008, 14:05

FINALLY i am 17 just gotta wait till the 21st of next month for my test and i will be away cant wait
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2008, 14:42

Good luck dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2008, 15:14

good luck with it mate, stay calm and Nomaded Wink
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2008, 15:20

welcome to the family. didnt you come to the spotedbull once with ya mate who has a tuned up focus??(sorry for swearing nomanders!)
sweet ride love the insides,very much so......i need for my car lol!
Back to top Go down
dubdom
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29 2008, 18:30

good luck with crash course, i did one and passed within 3 days

oh yeah and nice olop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................   nomads has a new member; hi everyone............................................. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nomads has a new member; hi everyone.............................................
Page 1 of 1