Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New member from Tring :)

Go down 
+6
vr6brew
minty "TIMMY"
PINKY
Dashworth
dapperdan
Jake vRS
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake vRS
Nomad
Nomad
Jake vRS

New member from Tring :) Empty
PostSubject: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 02:07

Hey guys,

was recommended to pop over from E38, My names Jake, I own a Fabia vRS and I live in Tring.

here are some photo's of the car, hope you like it!

New member from Tring :) 5679110567_e6af8a5e65_b

New member from Tring :) 5679671224_fbfded53b0_b

New member from Tring :) 5679670900_660b3dc453_b

New member from Tring :) 5679670810_83b90a6061_b

New member from Tring :) 5679109853_45f8c5e376_b

all taken in or around Tring Smile I'll pop up a build thread later!
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 02:18

hi jake and welcome , i am a jerko resident but moving to long marston soon

see ya at the next meet

Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 05:29

hello matey!

Twas I that spoke to you on edition i think Razz

hows it going? glad to see you finally found the nomads! didnt realise you were so close to the meet!

welcome to the most friendliest! most handsomest! most awesomest group of dubbers you'll ever meet! Smile

Car looks brilliant mate, cant wait to have a butchers at the july meet.

welcome along... hope you enjoy your stay Smile

Dash
Back to top Go down
Jake vRS
Nomad
Nomad
Jake vRS

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 05:36

indeed it was! I know, I regularly drive through cow roast as I do a little lap round Ashridge and Berko as a shakedown of new parts being fitted!

you certainly seem welcoming! not too bad, just trying to justify the £500 it's going to cost me to replace the coilovers after blowing both front dampers on a 'spirited' commute to Milton Keynes.

cheers, more than welcome to! although the steels need a refurb now and it's not sitting right since I buggered the coilies. ohwell!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 02:46

Hi Jake...welcome to ze Nomads. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 03:32

welcome to the madhouse.......love ya car do have soft spot for those skodas
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 10:14

Hi there dude welcome to THE club.... tuff lookin skoda you got there!
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 12:13

love a skoda! Smile

Welcome to the forum - nice to see dashworth doing some recruitment!! (i'll give him a biscuit at the next meet!)

nice to have you along

hopefully see you around
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 03:08

Welcome to the family
Back to top Go down
Jake vRS
Nomad
Nomad
Jake vRS

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20 2011, 04:16

cheers guys Smile hopefully see you at the next meet!
Back to top Go down
GMInsite

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 12:22

Saw this yesterday on side of the a5 in the lay-by south of MK , Hope nothing serious?
Back to top Go down
Jake vRS
Nomad
Nomad
Jake vRS

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 12:27

Luckily it was a split coolant hose. Nout too serious Smile
Back to top Go down
GMInsite

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 12:45

All fixed now though ? Looking good swell very nice on the steelies
Back to top Go down
Jake vRS
Nomad
Nomad
Jake vRS

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22 2011, 12:46

Yeh. Aa man had a spare bit of hose all sorted! Thank f*@!! Thought it was the sump again!
Back to top Go down
jimwah
Nomad
Nomad
jimwah

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23 2011, 07:44

Hey Jake, I saw you taking it easy over the Tring speedbumps the other day - love the steelies, suits the Fabia well.

I'm in Tring too, keep an eye out for my met. red Mk3 with Vento nose , or I'll be walking a mental little spaniel along the high street Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jake vRS
Nomad
Nomad
Jake vRS

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23 2011, 07:49

haha, it scrapes like a muthahubbard through there! cheers man, they might be going soon, found a set of Borbet A's in 16x9 allround and 5x100!

swear I've seen the MK3, where is it parked? sweet, Tring convoy for the next meet? all three of us :p
Back to top Go down
jimwah
Nomad
Nomad
jimwah

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23 2011, 08:18

Usually parked up near the museum mate. Not sure if it counts as a convoy if it's only 3 miles to Cow Roast Very Happy But yeah I'm up for that haha

PS - If your Borbets don't work out let me know, I'm looking at selling my 16" 9j DZ Exclusivs which are 5x100 too, refurb required but would have some nice fresh + stretched rubber on there Wink
Back to top Go down
Jake vRS
Nomad
Nomad
Jake vRS

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23 2011, 08:30

Photo? Price? Lol. Ok mate.
Back to top Go down
jimwah
Nomad
Nomad
jimwah

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23 2011, 08:50

I'll be out there later to faf with the battery, will get a couple of shots then, I think it has Proxes on there, but will have to double-check that Smile Price wise I had in mind £450 ish, bearing in mind the refurb - easily best part of a grand new!
Back to top Go down
Jake vRS
Nomad
Nomad
Jake vRS

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23 2011, 08:51

Where do you live mate? tyres arent an issue for me tbh. Might have to come have a look Smile
Back to top Go down
jimwah
Nomad
Nomad
jimwah

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23 2011, 09:01

I'm parked up nr The Caste, wheels are a bit dirty at the moment but feel free to take a peek. I'll be over there sometime after 7ish, trying to figure out why my battery keeps draining!
Back to top Go down
Jake vRS
Nomad
Nomad
Jake vRS

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23 2011, 09:02

Ok dude. I'll have a stealthy look on my way home! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from Tring :)   New member from Tring :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member from Tring :)
Page 1 of 1