Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOT PULLED in hemel

Go down 
+3
D.A.M IT!
vwdeviant
dapperdan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

GOT PULLED in hemel Empty
PostSubject: GOT PULLED in hemel   GOT PULLED in hemel I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06 2008, 04:48

yup the ratt got its 1st pull

for mi yellow lights and iron cross light, and wen he stopped me he noticed exhaust blowing

had to follow him down the station were my car was inspected by an expert

MY ARRRSE! the guy has given me a "prohibition notice" because my exhaust is blowing in his opinion exhaust fumes "could " intoxicate me in the car!!!!!!

i said to him that my fan intake in the other side of the fire wall which to me means that i am more likely too be gassed by my arse than my exhaust Evil or Very Mad

NOT happy! but stayed calm JUST!

he went over the whole car tho found nothin , the bobby who took to calling me "son" Evil or Very Mad said "personnally i highly recommend getting your suspension looked at
there's only a finger beween the arch and tyre!!!"

like i haddent noticed!! i said try and bounce the rear suspension (fat boy) couldnt move it, i also said "not being funny mate but this car may look like a shitter but underneath IT IS NOT "

another quote from the same muppet " you cant just do what you like to cars you know theres a line and you have crossed it"

i could go on !

anyway gotta producer for licence ,and docs

the real pain is i have to get the car MOT'D to lift the prohibtion !! thats another 45 quid

fixed it all this morn the ratt is back to crystal lights , and i plugged the hole in 2 mins

A COMPLETE PIONTLESS WASTE OF TIME DESIGNED TO KEEP OLD CARS OFF THE ROAD

SO HEMEL BOYS WATCH OUT BABYLON'S ABOUT Suspect

and they dont like line crossers No
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: GOT PULLED in hemel   GOT PULLED in hemel I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06 2008, 06:25

Dan, not exactly sure on the Law for Prohibition notices but sure you just need to get it checked and not MOT'd again.

Will see if I can find out for ya fella!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
D.A.M IT!
D.A.M IT!

PostSubject: Re: GOT PULLED in hemel   GOT PULLED in hemel I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06 2008, 07:13

I think Jons right when i got pulled for my german style plates last year i had to take my car to an MOT place for them to verify I had the correct plates on but luckely my m8 is a MOT tester and he just stamped it 4 me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: GOT PULLED in hemel   GOT PULLED in hemel I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06 2008, 08:00

this is good news

any info is well appreciated bredrin!!!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: GOT PULLED in hemel   GOT PULLED in hemel I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06 2008, 08:51

Hope to have it over the weekend, but have to speak to the ex wife who's brothers are both 5-0.

Or best to pop into your local station (if different to the one you were taken to) and ask about this re-MOT, Like Doug says may just be to check work's been done. and stamp the form.

Time for a change in color again Dan? Back to Stealth Black? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: GOT PULLED in hemel   GOT PULLED in hemel I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06 2008, 12:21

give me ur producer slip and i'll stamp it 4 u mate, i got pulled earlier in the week for my plates too!!! on way to work in watford
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOT PULLED in hemel   GOT PULLED in hemel I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06 2008, 13:14

back in the days when i was working in a garage. my step bro got pulled in his Fraud Fleesta because his o/s mirror was smashed and housing hanging down which is understandable) and got what you got dub dred. basically what they ask is to have the thing which is causing the problem to be fixed, and then taken to a garage which has a mot testing facility and get them to look at the bit the old bill have done you for...... to make sure that its fixed properly and abides by MOT regulations Smile

you then get them to emboss that producer thing which they given you (the po po gave you) with the garages stamp and then send the slip back to the cock suckers!

hope that helps
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: GOT PULLED in hemel   GOT PULLED in hemel I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07 2008, 16:55

Gutted for ya mate... Crying or Very sad just hassle!
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: GOT PULLED in hemel   GOT PULLED in hemel I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08 2008, 02:16

What I don't like is the way that Dan were made to feel or that they were then unable to understand how solid your car is and the work you have done. I also feel that they pulled you not because the rat looks like an old banger but because it looks different. But lets be honest you have honed a look for the rat that is kind of evil and does get attention.

What I do like is the fact that there are still some police divisions who are trying to look out for dodgy cars, one that might indicate the owner would also forget about insurance and not bother with tax. The ones who would not car if they drove into the back of your pride and joy and then drove off. This is not what Dan's car is like but I can understand why the police could get very confused as to what the Rat is meant to signify.

We can't assume all police officers are tossers and then complain when they also don't do anything positive about a very crap situation that they have ended up in due to shit governance.

Good to see that Fitzy can help you out.
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: GOT PULLED in hemel   GOT PULLED in hemel I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09 2008, 01:56

Dan, did you get it sorted?
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: GOT PULLED in hemel   GOT PULLED in hemel I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09 2008, 02:36

Fitzy wrote:
give me ur producer slip and i'll stamp it 4 u mate, i got pulled earlier in the week for my plates too!!! on way to work in watford

is that all i need ???

coz on the sheet they gave me they have asked for full MOT and take the new MOT to police station were they abzolve all sin Twisted Evil

and yeah i can understand why they pulled me , and i am surprised it hasent happened before, its just the level of ignorance!! i expected traffic cops to be a bit more savy, MY MISTAKE!!

and the inpector from VOSA was a numpty clown , if he really thought i could be intoxicated by my down pipe leaking gasses ,wen my fan intake is behind the firewall!!
Back to top Go down
andy121
Nomad
Nomad
andy121

PostSubject: Re: GOT PULLED in hemel   GOT PULLED in hemel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10 2008, 05:44

99.99% yellow headlights are all legal....
should have got them to call in higher powers for that one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOT PULLED in hemel   GOT PULLED in hemel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOT PULLED in hemel
Page 1 of 1