Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bodyshop/dent repair person requires please.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

bodyshop/dent repair person requires please. Empty
PostSubject: bodyshop/dent repair person requires please.   bodyshop/dent repair person requires please. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25 2011, 08:48

I had my car dinged quite badly by a co worker today as they left work this afternoon.

to say im fuming is a f**king understatement, i honestly didnt know someone damaging my car would annoy me so much.

ive told her that she is paying for the damage caused and that i would find a body shop in the next few days... thankfully she has agreed.

can someone please recommend a VERY VERY good body shop somewhere near me please

ta
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: bodyshop/dent repair person requires please.   bodyshop/dent repair person requires please. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25 2011, 10:32

Yes I can, card is at home though. Recommended by MOTTown as they are owned by the same people.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
SuperMario

PostSubject: Re: bodyshop/dent repair person requires please.   bodyshop/dent repair person requires please. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25 2011, 11:10

that would be pentagon then calimori, its a google search away...
Back to top Go down
SuperMario
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
SuperMario

PostSubject: Re: bodyshop/dent repair person requires please.   bodyshop/dent repair person requires please. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25 2011, 11:11

or dash if its not damaged the paintwork, check out the reccomended section on here
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: bodyshop/dent repair person requires please.   bodyshop/dent repair person requires please. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25 2011, 13:23

if it has damaged the paint then u MUST get it done at VW purely because u will need the needed documentation if u have any corrosion in and around that area of ur car for it to still be covered under ur anti corrosion on ur warranty

Just talkin from experiance mate thats all, we have rejected SO many bodywork claims because of this

hope this helps
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: bodyshop/dent repair person requires please.   bodyshop/dent repair person requires please. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26 2011, 06:37

i am upset for you dash , are you telling us WPC'S cant drive?
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: bodyshop/dent repair person requires please.   bodyshop/dent repair person requires please. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26 2011, 12:57

dan, im upset for me too.

im not saying 'female officers' Razz cant drive, Im saying that there is a distinct lack of car park etiquette at my place of work.

especially when the excuse was 'I had my hands full and i didnt know my door would open that far Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bodyshop/dent repair person requires please.   bodyshop/dent repair person requires please. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bodyshop/dent repair person requires please.
Page 1 of 1