Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

good body repair place

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

good body repair place Empty
PostSubject: good body repair place   good body repair place I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30 2010, 13:28

the back of my golf has had a knock and i would like to sort it out, i think it just needs pushing out from the other side but im not too sure... anyone know of a good garage that would take a look and maybe sort it out if its not too expensive?
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: good body repair place   good body repair place I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31 2010, 02:26

aahhh thats a bummer..the bloke I used had to shut his business mid way through the recession...
he was really good and only charged me £50 and only paid when I was thoroughly happy with the job.

Dont know if musto's garage does anything like that.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
gtipie

PostSubject: Re: good body repair place   good body repair place I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31 2010, 07:35

Harpenden Classic and Custom place.......or something like that, I just know that Kieran there proper knows his stuff, not a cheap guy - but bloody good value for money for the quality! Smile
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: good body repair place   good body repair place I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03 2010, 09:48

Agree with pie.... proper job is worth paying a wee bit extra! go to somewhere with good rep, and normally quotes are free so wouldnt hurt to visit a few bodyshops and see what the damage is!!
Back to top Go down
SuperMario
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
SuperMario

PostSubject: Re: good body repair place   good body repair place I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03 2010, 09:50

If it hasnt damaged the paint..... have a look in the "links" section at the guy i put the down, best in the buisness.
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: good body repair place   good body repair place I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03 2010, 11:14

I took it to harpenden customs for the guys to take a look at, hes told me that the 2 marks i have are easily repaired and he'll do it for £50...
gonna speak to him when i go back, possibly friday, and see if i can arrange a discount for us lot?

watch this space!
Back to top Go down
gtipie

PostSubject: Re: good body repair place   good body repair place I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04 2010, 00:56

Hmmmmm - Agree with Pie.....I like that - might be my new catchphrase!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good body repair place   good body repair place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good body repair place
Page 1 of 1