Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

well here it is.....she's staying now........

Go down 
+8
dapperdan
dubrichard
Ginger
vr6brew
PremiumVeeDub
CADDYANDY
Bazza
mattsullivan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
L55KE B
Nomad
Nomad
L55KE B

well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: well here it is.....she's staying now........   well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14 2009, 11:28

This is a bloody lovely mk3 mate, and that interior is sexy!
I quite like the idea of the g60 cos its different and you dont see many in a mk3 but they are not the quickest in the world so a 1.8t would be nice reliable power.
Back to top Go down
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

PostSubject: Re: well here it is.....she's staying now........   well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15 2009, 14:04

yeah i think i have sold the conversion just pending payment, £1200
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well here it is.....she's staying now........   well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16 2009, 15:07

i do like well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 161462
Back to top Go down
EditiononeG60
Nomad
Nomad
EditiononeG60

PostSubject: Re: well here it is.....she's staying now........   well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18 2009, 14:43

that is nice dude

cant beleive your gonna bin the G for a souless 1.8T
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: well here it is.....she's staying now........   well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20 2009, 04:21

Nice 1 matt... sure is a nice mk3 whatever engine its runnin! have seen it up the renault garage! be nice to see up close...
Back to top Go down
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

PostSubject: Re: well here it is.....she's staying now........   well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20 2009, 04:41

it will be out today if i can get it out of my road, minus the splitter lol! thats in the back till the snow goes!!
Back to top Go down
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

PostSubject: Re: well here it is.....she's staying now........   well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20 2009, 06:57

CHARGER, GONE,
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: well here it is.....she's staying now........   well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20 2009, 10:16

mattsullivan wrote:
CHARGER, GONE,

As in removed or gone bang?
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

PostSubject: Re: well here it is.....she's staying now........   well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21 2009, 01:06

gone bang, has a hole in the casing. im gutted really, but i suppose its got to go now definately, i have no-where to keep it
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: well here it is.....she's staying now........   well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21 2009, 05:25

Get in touch with G-Werks: http://www.g-werks.com/Site/ Darren's a god with G-Laders and should be able to sort you out... Have a look at Lisa's Garage thred she posted a report from her visit there... they'll be able to send you a charger out.

Or have a look on the Corrado forum, there's a couple of G60's being broken so there might be a charger or two for sale there...

In the meantime you can run the engine without the charger, just means putting up with a whopping 60-odd horsepower... but it means it's useable.
Back to top Go down
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

PostSubject: Re: well here it is.....she's staying now........   well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21 2009, 07:29

hmm, i just spoke to them and as its come through the casing, i need to find a complete unit, do you know what belt i need?? also it keeps flooding the plugs up, so i am not sure that the wiring to the fuel pump is correct??
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: well here it is.....she's staying now........   well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21 2009, 12:54

Matt do you know excatly what's been done to the engine and charger?

If not maight be best to assume it's probably all stock and go with a stock charger, and get a standard filter box, paper filter, and pipework too... nothing kills chargers quicker than aftermarket filter systems... as well as small pulleys, means the charger's working much harder... fine for occasional use high power but if running every day not so good as service intervals come right down.

Like I said have a look on the Corrado forum for a charger and parts... and also you should ask about the running issues too!

Plenty of G60 heads there!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: well here it is.....she's staying now........   well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21 2009, 16:10

Did you get any history on the charger? If it was one of Darren's he may replace it under warranty..
Back to top Go down
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

PostSubject: Re: well here it is.....she's staying now........   well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06 2010, 07:37

she has gone.............bless. i have another......
Back to top Go down
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

PostSubject: Re: well here it is.....she's staying now........   well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19 2010, 06:41

well, now i have got a mk3 anniversary 16v, kept my keskins, has fk's and a showcage, thats it, subtle and reliable lol!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: well here it is.....she's staying now........   well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19 2010, 17:23

Another Mk3 Anni... sweet get some pics up! (did it come with Anni BBS wheels too?)
Back to top Go down
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

PostSubject: Re: well here it is.....she's staying now........   well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20 2010, 14:36

well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 C:\Users\Sally and matt\Pictures\2010-01-12\004
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well here it is.....she's staying now........   well here it is.....she's staying now........ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well here it is.....she's staying now........
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2