Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you afford to mod your car!

Go down 
+9
Jus_Croozin
L55KE B
Calimori
dapperdan
Super_Shaun
haggerty_motorsport
brindle
PremiumVeeDub
Fitzy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fitzy
Fitzy

How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06 2009, 13:07

hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Jus_Croozin
Jus_Croozin

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06 2009, 13:29

pmsl! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06 2009, 13:30

yuk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06 2009, 13:38

LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
Jus_Croozin
Jus_Croozin

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06 2009, 16:19

Can i borrow your nan? I've got enough cheese to keep wallace outta walace and gromit happy for decades!! pale
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07 2009, 01:58

thats NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07 2009, 02:24

How does poor hygiene relate to car modification?
Have you seen a doctor?
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jus_Croozin
Jus_Croozin

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07 2009, 13:41

Who needs a doctor when all you need is a chisel and a hammer Laughing

My car hygiene is most excellent sir! Mr Brindle is my doctor...ooo errrr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10 2009, 11:52

eurghh haha!

i bought a really expensive stubby arial...

took the top off my original one, cut it down, then put the rubber top bk on!

lose a bit of reception but not alot!

cost is nowt! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10 2009, 12:36

Its not really a mod but as fitzy and a few have said, just having fresh numberplates makes the general look of the car much better....if your brave enough go for metal pressed plates!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10 2009, 12:39

metal pressed plates....

wait...

ne nor ne nor ne nor...£30 affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10 2009, 12:42

Yeah be warned if you have the full german style you will be pulled!

Few have had just the german font which isnt so bad but karl still got done for these, next level down is just metal pressed english ones
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10 2009, 14:40

I starve the children and make them wear clothes made out of potato sacks...their toys are a range of different sized pebbles ..ranging from perfect for choking on size to if I drop this on my foot its gonna break it size.
I also save pennys by growing my own strawberrys iirc.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10 2009, 15:22

i never know what iirc means? help?!
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10 2009, 15:31

iirc = If I Recall Correctly

But Pinky must mean something else by it
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10 2009, 15:50

If I remember correctly IIRC

Nah I lied about the strawberrys...lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10 2009, 15:57

lmao, i want to grow some strawberrys Very Happy

good idea!
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10 2009, 16:38

I had a crop of 2 1/2 from my garden this last week. Not a lot but they were the best of the summer so far. Very Happy

I can afford to mod my car because I totally lie about how much the parts cost me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Super_Shaun
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10 2009, 16:56

Wildchild wrote:
when i get a mk2, soonish! there will be plenty of scrappy and getting dirty action shaun! lol!

Good man everyone should have a Mk2 in their life. Looking forward to being elbow deep in grease and other oily bits lol.

AdzR32 wrote:
Yeah be warned if you have the full german style you will be pulled!

Few have had just the german font which isnt so bad but karl still got done for these, next level down is just metal pressed english ones

Nahhhhhh, Ive had mine on the Golf for 3months or so I use the old girl every day and I havent been pulled once yet(You wait tomorow it will happen).
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11 2009, 00:50

sods law.

Cali...wow your fingers are so green.
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11 2009, 01:49

I am known in the plant world and 'Killer'. Somehow I end up killing all plants by forgetting something.
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11 2009, 07:32

Well i got plenty of ideas and absolutely no money!! but that applies to lots of nomads too... thing is my plans for the vr do cost money so thats been put on hold til funds get better.... so at the moment i cant afford to mod my car Crying or Very sad
but........... my time will come Twisted Evil oh yes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11 2009, 15:08

[quote

Nahhhhhh, Ive had mine on the Golf for 3months or so I use the old girl every day and I havent been pulled once yet(You wait tomorow it will happen).[/quote]

I went nearly a year without getting pulled and so did karl, but they soon catch up! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you afford to mod your car!   How do you afford to mod your car! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you afford to mod your car!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nomads VW :: General :: Dub Chat-
Jump to: