Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my idea of fun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

my idea of fun Empty
PostSubject: my idea of fun   my idea of fun I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11 2009, 15:14

Well the most I have goten out of the passat in GERMANY ON THE AUTOBAHN!!!!! for those who were thinking anything else!
Was 135mph, thats about 218 kph. Which is really good for a TDi. I have to admit I loved every second, until some porsche or amg merc or m5 etc total malls you as they fly by! LOL! Still really loved it though. Going to plan a road trip to Switzerlan if anyone is interested.

Back to top Go down

my idea of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: my idea of fun   my idea of fun I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12 2009, 01:08

135mph isnt that bad from a oil burner P. cool video, B5 RS4 FTW, my dad borrow his bosses one, and it just pulled like a train, and kept going up and up! so much grunt. i do love them. that bloke is a nutter in that vid tho.
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

my idea of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: my idea of fun   my idea of fun I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12 2009, 06:17

I love the autobahns bro, they are really awesome to drive on. If someone is driving slower than you they will move out the way, and trust me you will have to as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my idea of fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: my idea of fun   my idea of fun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my idea of fun
Page 1 of 1