Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

anyone want an exhaust?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

anyone want an exhaust? Empty
PostSubject: anyone want an exhaust?   anyone want an exhaust? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2009, 15:35

i know a couple of people i spoke to were fancying an exhaust, im seriously thinking about getting one now, does anyone else want to get one too as we may be able to get a discount if so!

im pretty sure calimori is after one as he did a fair bit of research into them a couple of weeks back.

worth an ask Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadsvw.co.uk
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

anyone want an exhaust? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone want an exhaust?   anyone want an exhaust? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31 2009, 00:23

Basically we have the offer of a milltek turbo back exhaust for a price I can answer in PM's. The price is delivered and will include the highflow downpipe and highflow cat, then the rest of the exhaust system. You have a few choice such as end pipe and resonate (a noise cancelling effect) catalysers.
I have found a similar price (£60 more) to have the system fitted at a place with a rolling road and remap options.

I am not sure these people will keep prices this low for much longer or that they will go lower, so it is a case of getting in whilst the price is good. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

anyone want an exhaust?
Page 1 of 1