Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a question for anyone with polo 6n

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
purdx
Nomad
Nomad
purdx

a question for anyone with polo 6n Empty
PostSubject: a question for anyone with polo 6n   a question for anyone with polo 6n I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24 2009, 02:02

Just a quick (and hopefully easy on)

My sister has decided to keep her polo after all so i am demanding that she changes those lexus lights some of you have seen.

Do polo 6n2 rear lights fit the 6n? They look like they are the same shape and as her car is red, i think they would look the best. Im sure i've seen them on a few 6n, but i thought i'd check before i bought any.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: a question for anyone with polo 6n   a question for anyone with polo 6n I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24 2009, 02:29

Yes with some trimming from memory...

Remember to get a psare Pedal box as well... she'll need it at some point! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
Michael_H
Nomad
Nomad
Michael_H

PostSubject: Re: a question for anyone with polo 6n   a question for anyone with polo 6n I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24 2009, 10:39

yes mate they do, have to trim the bottom inner corner of each light and re-wire 2 of the 4 wires, i think the indicator of thetop of my head. Theres a guide on clubpolo.co.uk somewhere!?
Back to top Go down
purdx
Nomad
Nomad
purdx

PostSubject: Re: a question for anyone with polo 6n   a question for anyone with polo 6n I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24 2009, 10:42

Nice one fellas cheers for the help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a question for anyone with polo 6n   a question for anyone with polo 6n I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24 2009, 15:31

vwdeviant wrote:

Remember to get a psare Pedal box as well... she'll need it at some point! Laughing

Think she will be ok.....Only the 6N2's that suffer with pedal box failure! Wink
Back to top Go down
purdx
Nomad
Nomad
purdx

PostSubject: Re: a question for anyone with polo 6n   a question for anyone with polo 6n I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24 2009, 15:50

HaHa, we'll soon find out. Although she does have a habbit of proper random stuff happening to her cars!!
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: a question for anyone with polo 6n   a question for anyone with polo 6n I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25 2009, 02:03

AdzR32 wrote:
vwdeviant wrote:

Think she will be ok.....Only the 6N2's that suffer with pedal box failure! Wink

and the fact its an auto!..............i think we are definatly safe!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a question for anyone with polo 6n   a question for anyone with polo 6n I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a question for anyone with polo 6n
Page 1 of 1