Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot

Go down 
+22
blakey
Fitzy
marty_abs
smiffy-g60
peter_bfc
Lisa
looner
Cupra_Wob
SheilasWheels
SuperMario
Gricey
minty "TIMMY"
vr6brew
adzG60
PINKY
L0WRiDE
sparkie1984
Bazza
Calimori
dapperdan
PremiumVeeDub
vwdeviant
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Can you make it?
Yes
"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_vote_lcap73%"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 22 ]
No
"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_vote_lcap10%"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Maybe
"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_vote_lcap17%"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gricey
Nomad
Nomad
Gricey

"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2009, 05:15

not sure if im gonna make this now i hope i do but i gotta wait till tonight to find out
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruise-herts.net
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2009, 05:56

hope you do gricey!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadsvw.co.uk
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2009, 10:40

OK will bring a couple buckets and wash goodies along... did we manage to sort out somewhere to clean the cars at the pub?
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2009, 11:50

ahhhhh I have run out of quick detailer and no where sells the stuffffff! Damit!
I have been to three halfords today, cant think of anywhere else either! Stuff it!
So I am not sure what I will be doing tomorrow! hehe!
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2009, 11:53

i was hoping to clean my car tomorrow, been busy doing other bits today!

may have to clean it in the rain Sad
Back to top Go down
Gricey
Nomad
Nomad
Gricey

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2009, 12:00

halfords do it as part of the megas clay kit or r shite do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruise-herts.net
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2009, 12:04

whats r shite? r-tek?

and whats quick detailer? throw it over the car and walk off jobby? Smile

edit: what time you hemel guys heading over there?
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2009, 12:48

After youve cleaned and polished you car, you can drive it to where ever you need to then use quicke details to clean it up again without needing water! Wicked stuff.

I have the clay kit already, thats where I got it from last time ! hehehe Ill have to buy from megs online. Then sit and wait for it to arive.
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2009, 12:51

ooohh, i need some of this stuff in my life!!!
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2009, 12:53

Yup it makes life alot easier can be used on the whole car including windows!
Back to top Go down
L0WRiDE
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
L0WRiDE

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2009, 13:40

going to clean my car tomorrow morn! then meet up with *tell* then do come cleanning then convi up to meet, with any luck weather will be ok, and i can touch up the paint aswell!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrashed-racing.co.uk
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2009, 01:59

looks like cleaning my cars outta the window then! Sad
Back to top Go down
MK1Dunk
Nomad
Nomad
MK1Dunk

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2009, 03:15

Well as i'm such a car cleaning freak i'm going to wash mine now in the rain see ya laterz (probably be filthy by the time i get there but it's all good)
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2009, 03:17

that dedication for you

so whos actually going today then?
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2009, 03:24

Me ME! LOL!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2009, 03:38

will be there... 130+ mile round trip for me!

Bucket/sponge and megs shampoo n the boot... car-park washing FTW!

Spent 2 hrs washing the thing yesterday too... 500+ miles of road salt which had dried to the consistancy of glue! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2009, 03:49

130 miles!!!! where do you live deviant???
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2009, 04:10

I was checking yesterday I am going to have to clay the care again I have a few water marks that will not come out, not even megs cleaner wax takes them out. Eish!
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2009, 04:11

what today? surely there will be more when you get there? i want to get a clay bar and gove mine a good going over at some point! as its rough
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2009, 04:12

Well its 25 miles for me, I just hope the rain stops for while!
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2009, 04:13

na not today bro, its take a good 4hrs to do it properly on my car at least!
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2009, 04:14

wow, thats some work!!!

ill bring my one round and add it to the list then Smile straight up the bypass mate!!!
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2009, 04:18

LOL! I am going to be cruizin the A41 trying not to get the car tooo dirty! hehehe
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2009, 04:50

lol yeah, what time you heading up there?
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25 2009, 04:59

sparkie1984 wrote:
lol yeah, what time you heading up there?

I am going to be leaving shortly to collect the car So I will be leaving for hemel about 12:15, I need to fill up the car in Hemel. You want to meet up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next