Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot

Go down 
+22
blakey
Fitzy
marty_abs
smiffy-g60
peter_bfc
Lisa
looner
Cupra_Wob
SheilasWheels
SuperMario
Gricey
minty "TIMMY"
vr6brew
adzG60
PINKY
L0WRiDE
sparkie1984
Bazza
Calimori
dapperdan
PremiumVeeDub
vwdeviant
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Can you make it?
Yes
"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_vote_lcap73%"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 22 ]
No
"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Maybe
"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20 2009, 15:02

lol, im a bit of a clean freak though! could just have a blob of dirt i suppose!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadsvw.co.uk
Fitzy
Fitzy

"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20 2009, 15:04

sparkie1984 wrote:
i might bust the collinite 476!!!

sounds like a pile cream!!
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20 2009, 15:10

lol!

nah id just use a hacksaw for that Smile

its supposed to be a good wax, but id believe anything people say
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20 2009, 15:38

I've got a good thing for stone chip's........gravel pea's and deep fried granite cod lol!

You can use a white wax crayon to build up layers in the stone chip then just wax over when your finished.
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20 2009, 15:44

lol!

eventually im just gonna purchase a bonnet bra, seems to be the cheapest option,

whats a white wax crayon? never heard of that before! its damaged the laquer and looks horrible, ill show you on sunday.
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20 2009, 15:50

You know them one's you use for colouring in your colouring books. Saw them in one of your pics, next to your missus barbie.
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20 2009, 15:53

Seriously though, you can get stone chip repair kit's, they have a wax crayon in it. You rub it over the chip, building up the layers, buffing it off between layers. Till the chip is filled, then just seal it with wax.
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21 2009, 02:19

Sparkie, colinite's the danglies, using 915 and it's awesome, repelled Salt/mud/Kerosene fall out/Fireworks (yes seriously) and still comes back to really nice shine! Car's still beading even though it's currently hanging in 400miles of muck!

You will need to try and get about 3 layers for good long lasing protection, best to get two on, leave over night then wipe down and put the last one on!

The Porkers will get a few coats before they go on for added protection as well!

Stone-chips? Badges of Honour mate! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21 2009, 03:04

LOL! Top man thanks deviant. Smile
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22 2009, 01:03

Looks like we are going to have lots of shiney cars in Sunday! LOL!
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22 2009, 02:14

i am tempted to "GO DIRT" for sunday

i have a great combination of salt and pure dark mud???
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22 2009, 02:44

Guys, can we please try and make an attempt to get the club cars (thise who want to be photo'd) lined up together at the front of the car-park, and direct non-members to the back? Make things easier for the guy(s) from Torque

Also thinking where to go to get some rolling shots for them as well?
Back to top Go down
marty_abs
Nomad
Nomad
marty_abs

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22 2009, 05:42

Can you not just go on the road between the swan and the top of toms lane?
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22 2009, 06:13

Maybe have some people directing cars? Might help a little! Just have to decide who goes where. Are they just photoing (sp) members or is it just general shots?
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22 2009, 06:41

Really gutted that I can't make this, should be an amazing meet (and in the daylight too).
Back to top Go down
blakey
Nomad
Nomad
blakey

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22 2009, 08:40

i'll be along but not in my car Mad
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22 2009, 08:59

Weather doesn't look good for sunday, unfortunately. Though thing's might change.
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22 2009, 09:29

I will do a little sun dance for you guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23 2009, 05:54

Hopefully Dubdread will be there early enough to marshall any parking issues... im sure all will be cool and we just hope for a good day all round Cool lookin forward to this as its our 1st official club photo shoot....... bring it on!!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23 2009, 06:07

http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-Hemel-Hempstead-HP1

Not looking great but down from 80% to 60% chance of rain so maybe...
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23 2009, 06:22

BRING YOUR UMBRELLA'S BOYZ!
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23 2009, 06:47

dont we just love the british weather affraid
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23 2009, 11:54

we could have a best waxed competition! see whos car beads the most when wet Smile
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23 2009, 15:22

sparkie1984 wrote:
we could have a best waxed competition! see whos car beads the most when wet Smile
lol! hahahaha........ actually thats not a bad idea Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2009, 02:47

This should be a good one guys, cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot   "TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"TorqueVW" on-line magazine coming to Sunday 25th Jan Meet for feature shoot
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next