Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camber cheapest.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
justsayno

Camber cheapest. Empty
PostSubject: Camber cheapest.   Camber cheapest. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18 2008, 05:51

Anyone know where the cheapest place, obviously good work too, in or around hemel to get the camber done as mine has gone off due to lowering and round about mounting. discount quoted me £70 .. which i havent got...
cheers
alex
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

Camber cheapest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camber cheapest.   Camber cheapest. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18 2008, 06:44

"due to lowering" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down

Camber cheapest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camber cheapest.   Camber cheapest. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18 2008, 09:33

i need mine done in the new year when i mess about with the bbs and adjust the suspension more! was think of buying the tool, but cant be assed lol

theres a place in hertford i think dub dread will know
Back to top Go down

Camber cheapest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camber cheapest.   Camber cheapest. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24 2008, 13:25

discount have allways done well with me
bounce
Back to top Go down
moonsta
Nomad
Nomad
moonsta

Camber cheapest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camber cheapest.   Camber cheapest. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04 2009, 12:53

i have a camber guage that fits on the disc if you want to borrow? pm me or text me on 07968-447727 am in stevenage, cheers joe
Back to top Go down
justsayno

Camber cheapest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camber cheapest.   Camber cheapest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20 2009, 08:38

cheers mate was defo out... got it done at a place called black boots in chesham, sound guys and seem to know what they're doing and are v professional. did it for me for £52.17 +vat [worked out at £60 basically] Although its still out as i need to get some eibach 12mm EZ Cam XR adjuster bolts as it wont adjust enough to get it perfect unfortunately. but they said they can source them for £30 and they'll just charge for fitting them [not readjusting them which they'll obviously do]
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

Camber cheapest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camber cheapest.   Camber cheapest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20 2009, 09:49

www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk

Set up my Golf for Fast Road for £69 all in, can't recommend them highly enough.
Back to top Go down
SuperMario
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
SuperMario

Camber cheapest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camber cheapest.   Camber cheapest. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23 2009, 09:55

a kiplings rep came out to me, (next to screw fix on maylands) and the do can do camber and all that malarky, i rang them on a tyre price, and they beat what i just payed for mine! so try there .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camber cheapest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camber cheapest.   Camber cheapest. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camber cheapest.
Page 1 of 1