Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think it's Barry night in Hemel

Go down 
+4
adzG60
Fitzy
sparkie1984
PremiumVeeDub
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

I think it's Barry night in Hemel Empty
PostSubject: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16 2008, 14:31

Focus RS 'rs02 cr*' sorry to confuse you by disappearing, and guy in megane 220 thingy; better luck next time Smile
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16 2008, 15:37

lol ^^^

theres never anyone out when im prowling around Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.nomadsvw.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16 2008, 15:57

lmao! the 2 people to beat!!

the megane owner is the c0ck that used to drive the red ibiza on here! he spun it once and almost hit my dad the other night without knowing! and hes only had it a month or so lol!!

BIG UP PREMIUM!
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17 2008, 00:27

classic, i love it!!!

Nomads -2 cocks -0
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17 2008, 02:52

Goodchild wrote:
lmao! the 2 people to beat!!

the megane owner is the c0ck that used to drive the red ibiza on here! he spun it once and almost hit my dad the other night without knowing! and hes only had it a month or so lol!!

BIG UP PREMIUM!

He was driving like an arse, I can believe that he's a spinner.

Best bit was pulling away from the RS round the Breakspear roundabout, these people are always happy putting their foot down in a straight line but show them a bit of over/understeer balancing and a cocked inside rear and they back off pretty quick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
adzG60
Admin
Admin
adzG60

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17 2008, 07:44

cmon bhoy, the guy with the meganes a smenis good on ya dude!
Back to top Go down
http://nomadsvw.co.uk
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17 2008, 08:19

Orangey red Megane, right?

It's always funny when you come to a stop and they crane over looking at the side of the car, like there's an explanation for why they got laughed at written there or something Very Happy

Gotta love stock..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17 2008, 09:50

yer orangey red megane.

sold his 230bhp cupra because his megane handles better! lol (had to laff)

yer he was racing a clio when he almost took my dads front end out when he cut in front of him, my dad said if he would have seen him coming in his mirror, he quite happily would of put he lead foot down in the T5! haha!

my cupra is a standard map but i had intercooler and coilies, and this kid wouldnt believe me when i sat on his arse round the levvy green roundabout in his 230bhp cupra lol! he had to get his mates standard cupra out, cos he wanted to prove mine was standard map lol!

i love bends and some understeer!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17 2008, 09:58

Best bit was I wasn't really trying against the Megane, so maybe next time I'll let him see the full show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17 2008, 10:57

you not remapped yet then mate? anyone about tonight? i may be floating around

premium: im steering clear of you lol Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17 2008, 11:04

nah not yet, trying to get everything together before i custom map it, i could be about, no promises tho lol
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17 2008, 11:09

lol, have you upgraded the turbo at all? theres so much you can do with these vag engines its great, not so for my wallet though Sad

at least your gonna do it properly i.e. custom map, i just have a stage 1 revo at the mo, but my misses is buying me the sps switch for xmas so i can tinker about with it Smile blown engine here we come.....
Back to top Go down
PremiumVeeDub
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
PremiumVeeDub

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18 2008, 06:45

sparkie1984 wrote:

premium: im steering clear of you lol Smile

I'm normally in the LAudi, which is a slow cruiser Smile
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18 2008, 06:49

Well my crusing is over till I can sort my bloody car out now anyway LOL
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18 2008, 07:22

Big Ass charged vr!!! nuff said Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18 2008, 10:23

lol ^^^
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18 2008, 13:51

Not on the topic of barrys but Just been following a red mk2 golf plate ending 15y anyone on here? Looked really cool!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19 2008, 09:47

just to update people on this thread!

the red orange megane

anyway! if you fancy giving some1 sum beanage, let it not be him. once again last night he attempted racing a scooby (yes i said it), hit levvy green roundabout at a speed which he couldnt handle, back end went one way, then the other, then a whole 180º to face oncoming traffic narrowly missing another car.

so if you want a burn up, and would like to keep you pride and joy, come and see me! lol joke!

dont let it be the jelly mould that looks like its covered in copper slip!

just thought i would warn on the lewis hamiltons out there!
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19 2008, 10:24

were on then wildchild, lol only messing....... id just go over speed bumps and blow my engine fuse again lol

havent even seen that orange thing about, is he well known on here then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19 2008, 10:34

nah just he tries to race everyone!

he used to own the red ibiza in hemel, the car that was all keyed up and trashed...but fast!

he thinks hes alonso in the renault lol

lol my car isnt running to well atm Sad
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19 2008, 10:42

why whats up with it mate? could just be a fuse Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19 2008, 11:01

yer need to check that no you said it haha!

which fuse box?

my exhaust blows and need to tighten my front end up with bearings and bushes! feeling a bit old now its been running along time really low, it has got the better of em Sad oh well! powerflow let me down, so might try powerflow in aylesbury this time for new year!

just had to stop myself buying another set of wheels lol Sad i get lost on edition38 forums
Back to top Go down
sparkie1984
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19 2008, 11:30

ah man!! i think mine might be the same with bushes etc... as i not sure what the symptoms are.

infact maybe i could take you for a drive in it sometime as im not sure what im looking at?

whats powerflow an exhaust company?? yeah the internal fuse box mate, im thinking of acquiring the unlock for vag com too, someone i know can get me it!

edit: are you a wheel whore? you make it sound its a regular thing lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19 2008, 12:06

I done the bushes on my mk4 and it makes a massive difference. Still a few knocks.
So he went from a biza to a megane did he, shame.

Fast driving is about more than speed if you want to stay on the road, car control and balance are very important. Tracks are the best place to really push a car and find out what it can do, then realise you can beat most things with a lot less effort than before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19 2008, 12:13

cali did you do your front bushes? easy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think it's Barry night in Hemel   I think it's Barry night in Hemel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think it's Barry night in Hemel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next