Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soooo annoyed..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

Soooo annoyed.. Empty
PostSubject: Soooo annoyed..   Soooo annoyed.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14 2008, 07:28

Just been to Tesco and as I was coming out the silly cow behind me was driving about 20cm away from the back of me..all the way round..started to get on my nerves but I just ignored her.
As I got on to the main exit of Jarmans park she is still right up by behind..going 30mph ish..all of a sudden about 10 kids run straight out in front of me and I had to slam my breaks on..she nearly crashed into me..and then had a cheek to start shaking her fists at me..so I gave her a middle finger salute.
She carries on driving mm away then overtakes like a psycho still mouthing off...
so I went up her ass and saw how she liked it..she soon pulled in!!!

Silly cow..what did she want me just to run over the kids..durr..shouldnt have been so bloody close.

Rant over!
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

Soooo annoyed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo annoyed..   Soooo annoyed.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14 2008, 09:36

I doubt she even saw past your car to see the kids, these people are so narrow minded in their driving that they don't see the dangers. They also don't always know that it is annoying and intimidating and encourages the other driver to make decisions for them.

It is also a pet hate of mine, especially on the motorbike as a tap on the rear will have me crashing.
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

Soooo annoyed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo annoyed..   Soooo annoyed.. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 01:27

I hate tailgaters with a passion! I had an idiot last night in a red golf tailgating me becuase the car in front was doing 20 in a 30 zone. I mean what the hell did the stupid t0sser expect me to do! Jump out my car and through it over the one in front or what? Freaking knob head!

Ok sorry rant over, I just realy realy hate tailgaters!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

Soooo annoyed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo annoyed..   Soooo annoyed.. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 03:41

Next time I will just put my foot on and off the break..that will pee them off..
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

Soooo annoyed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo annoyed..   Soooo annoyed.. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 05:01

Use the handbrake, no lights will show. Or put on your rear fog for a second...
But I have heard of accidents caused like this and because the car in front admits to reacting, they get made partially responsible. Shocked
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

Soooo annoyed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo annoyed..   Soooo annoyed.. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 05:55

PINKY wrote:
Next time I will just put my foot on and off the break..that will pee them off..

I saw a guy do that once the guy who was tailgating locked his wheels. The car in front just slipped away. I realy think some people need their heads read. Ill be the first to admit I drive fast, but I do not drive like a t0sser. In other words I don't tailgate, I don't undertake and if the road is busy, IE rush hour traffic I do not tailgate the guy infront trying to gain one freaking place in the que at a time!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Ok now I will take a chill pill! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

Soooo annoyed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo annoyed..   Soooo annoyed.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19 2008, 00:36

I love tailgaters, I just drive even slower an put the rear fog light on. Don't know why but it really seems to piss em off lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soooo annoyed.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo annoyed..   Soooo annoyed.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soooo annoyed..
Page 1 of 1