Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

first car/worst car

Go down 
+11
x Polo lu x
adzG60
vwdeviant
looner
Fitzy
GTi-Jay
D.A.M IT!
Calimori
PINKY
vr6brew
spooner
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spooner
Nomad
Nomad

first car/worst car Empty
PostSubject: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2008, 12:10

what was your first car?
Fiesta mk2 1.1L "84" A plate A112 HBY

what was your worst car?
Fiesta mk2 1.1L "84" A plate A112 HBY lol!
Back to top Go down
spooner
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2008, 12:12

this ones for pinky!

First car? CLIO

Worst car? CLIO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2008, 13:16

My 1st car was a mini 1971 1000cc in blue...but i was only 14 at the time Wink so my 1st legal car was also a mini....1275gt clubman 1975...i past my test in 1986 oooh! memories....my worst car was a maroon rover 620 1994...yuk i feel sick thinkin about this car... pale No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2008, 13:28

spooner wrote:
this ones for pinky!

First car? CLIO

lol!

first car was a shitroen C2 1.4 (2004) reg...

2nd car was a Seat Ibiza 1.8T

worst car...

ask fitzy... is was down frogmore more than on my drive! lol (shitroens!)
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2008, 14:06

spooner wrote:
this ones for pinky!

First car? CLIO

Best car on this forum? Pinky's CLIO
tongue
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2008, 15:41

My first road going car was a Austin Allegro, funny enough it was my worst. Suspect
Ran mostly on three cylinders, I had to change the points every month and it taught me that my dad was not a mechanical hero but a useless old man when it came to cars. Laughing
It taught me about how engines work, how to maintain speed around a corner (it would take ages to get back up to 50), how to spot the point at which spending any more money is not going to turn it into anything other than an expensive piece of crap and finally it taught me the jobs of holding onto the steering wheel with all your might as the wishbone on the right side collapse sending the car into on-coming traffic.

Where are you now? Crushed in a f***king heap I hope, evil lump of crap. Honestly, the therapy was working..... bounce
Back to top Go down
D.A.M IT!
D.A.M IT!

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2008, 17:16

LOL my first and also my worst car was a Fiesta mk2 as well, but mine was a ghia Laughing didn’t have it long as i had a couple of smashes that wrote it off. The first crash happened when i was just waiting at the lights when some guy in a white van who admitted to me he wasn’t looking where he was going Rolling Eyes smacked straight into the rear of me, crumpling up the boot and rear end nicely. Then the very next day some bird pulled out of a junction in front of me and coz there was oncoming traffic I was left with no other option but to smack straight into her. The car was literally half the length it used to be 2 days earlier Laughing
Back to top Go down
GTi-Jay
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
GTi-Jay

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2008, 17:43

first car was/is my Golf Mk2 gti. and its a duffer Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2008, 02:17

First car was a mk3 golf 1.4 (whick i smashed into a ford focus- just down the road from Purdx!!)

My worst car was a...............wait for it.............Daewoo nexia 1.5 GLX no less!! - it was given to me!!
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2008, 02:19

WildGoodchild wrote:
spooner wrote:
this ones for pinky!

First car? CLIO

lol!

first car was a shitroen C2 1.4 (2004) reg...

2nd car was a Seat Ibiza 1.8T

worst car...

ask fitzy... is was down frogmore more than on my drive! lol (shitroens!)

i felt so sorry for u fella
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2008, 02:24

GTi-Jay wrote:
first car was/is my Golf Mk2 gti. and its a duffer Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
We can make her rise her head again, a bit of polish and a shed load of money and she can be perfect. Smile
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2008, 02:26

Fitzy wrote:
My worst car was a...............wait for it.............Daewoo nexia 1.5 GLX no less!! - it was given to me!!
People give me cars, I quickly realised that is was cheaper to buy what I wanted rather than try to make a bar car better. Bet you didn't care about it though, use the bumpers as parking sensors and the rear seat as a place to store car parts?
Back to top Go down
looner
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
looner

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2008, 03:54

Well my first car was indeed the worst. It was an old passat, although here I think it was badged the santana. Not realy a bad car, just had to much work to be done. Drove me insane in my student days. After that was on to a mk1 gti! never looked back!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2008, 06:14

First car.. Renault 5 GTS (I'm gonna cop it from Steph for that!)

Worst car? I'd say a Saab 9000, it was cheap and did a job, but I hated it even after lowering it!

But possibly seconded by either my Bug which was 1/2 fibreglass, or my £300 Bay Panel van which had eaten a Fiat 500 a week before I bought it, drove to Newquay at night in it with one headlight pointed at the road and the other picking out Bridges/seagulls! Came back at a V-max of 50 as well so loads of practice of the wind effect of an Arctic on the wheeled box of a Bay Panel-van!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2008, 13:13

First car was a 1.1 205 Embarassed

Worst car ...... yep the 205. Wrote it off going round a corner on the way to college tho....thank god Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2008, 13:24

wheyy so u got away ok. got rid of a french car.. and missed college lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2008, 13:29

Lol, was only down the road tho. So went in and told them i was in shock and went home to celebrate lol
Back to top Go down
adzG60
Admin
Admin
adzG60

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2008, 15:00

my 1st car was a 1300 mk4 polo... glad to see spooner carrying on the olop revolution
Back to top Go down
http://nomadsvw.co.uk
x Polo lu x

PostSubject: my First car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2008, 15:45

My First car is a Mk 4 Polo 1.4 CL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2008, 03:18

Very Happy Very Happy Haha...if my cars the worst ..how come its gonna have a feature in the Performance French Car magazine in the summer??? yay..just got an e-mail from them and they are going to send a photographer round as they think it will make a nice feature. Im soooooo HAPPY Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2008, 03:54

touch !!, nice one steph!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2008, 03:57

Eeeeeeeeee!!! thanks Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2008, 06:49

Schweeeeet!

Well done you, now once it's featured sell it as a "Magazine car" and buy a dub! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2008, 10:13

Thanks jon! yep that was my cunning plan Very Happy Mmmmwwwaaahhhh Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2008, 11:11

wheyyyyy nice one Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first car/worst car   first car/worst car I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first car/worst car
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next