Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o

Go down 
+2
Bazza
D.A.M IT!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D.A.M IT!
D.A.M IT!

Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o Empty
PostSubject: Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o   Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2008, 16:12

Lamborghini Gallardo police car
Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o Slide-8

and this beast is supposedly going to be patroling the M25 affraid
Caparo T1
Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o 7E5B9AEB8826ACC858725B28E247F3
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o   Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2008, 16:38

And this, think it's a Delorean?

Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o 41D2AC81056DFD62836BA8A1A743
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o   Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2008, 16:42

Lotus esprit! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o   Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19 2008, 00:25

Bazza wrote:

Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o 41D2AC81056DFD62836BA8A1A743
Hahaha. Bazza is just revisiting a painful experience.

I thought the Gallardo was a set-up but surely the Caparo is, what Police force could justify it and then be mad enough to drive it? Also, most of the time 35 mph is as fast as you are going to go m25. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o   Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19 2008, 14:15

Bazza wrote:

thats a scirocco isnt it???? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o   Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20 2008, 03:38

Fitzy wrote:
Bazza wrote:

thats a scirocco isnt it???? Very Happy

haha!! can see where this is going again! jokes
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o   Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20 2008, 03:58

I wonder if the police bought that really cool Scirocco made up to look like a delorean? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o   Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10 2008, 08:06

jokes pure jokes i love them,what a job! hope the t1 driver is going to be wereing a fire suit...................as jason plato once said lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

oh bazza jocolor
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o   Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2008, 11:12

They should've used scirocco's, nothing would've got away, they could just go back in time. Oh damn that's a Delorean init!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o   Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2008, 13:12

caparo t1 and lambos have to step up their game to keep locked on us dub kids, its that scirroco looking delorian you have to worry about!
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o   Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2008, 15:04

Dubsy wrote:
caparo t1 and lambos have to step up their game to keep locked on us dub kids, its that scirroco looking delorian you have to worry about!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o   Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12 2008, 15:12

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o   Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont fancy my chance of getting away from these cop cars :o
Page 1 of 1