Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to the Nomads

Go down 
+12
CADDYANDY
Calimori
PINKY
dapperdan
blakey
vr6brew
vwdeviant
Lupomike
L0WRiDE
SumpScraper
Fitzy
brindle
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fitzy
Fitzy

New to the Nomads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Nomads   New to the Nomads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07 2008, 00:16

ok children i think the bi*ching can stop now, its getting boring pale pale
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: New to the Nomads   New to the Nomads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07 2008, 02:10

I agree with the fitzmister! scratch
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: New to the Nomads   New to the Nomads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07 2008, 03:44

i agree! Just answering the querie!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: New to the Nomads   New to the Nomads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07 2008, 05:55

Loads done before and after by the looks of things...

Very clean Mk1 looks so good on the move...

Credit to you both I'd say!

Now kiss and make up! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: New to the Nomads   New to the Nomads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07 2008, 06:32

just wanna enjoy the shows and talk to like minded people!
Stand looked quality yesterday good variety of cars. Shame the weather stopped play! Dont like the mk1 getting wet
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: New to the Nomads   New to the Nomads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07 2008, 08:21

Yeah big Nomads hugs! lol.
Was a bigger turnout at the spring fest...but a much better spot this time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: New to the Nomads   New to the Nomads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07 2008, 12:46

brindle wrote:
just wanna enjoy the shows and talk to like minded people!
Stand looked quality yesterday good variety of cars. Shame the weather stopped play! Dont like the mk1 getting wet

i dont like getting wet either thats why i left!!!! oh well.........have high hopes for next sunday

REALLY wanted to go up the strip!! not happy!!! will set fire to the tarmac at volksfest instead!!!
Back to top Go down
john @ Bennetts car parts
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: New to the Nomads   New to the Nomads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07 2008, 14:55

WHAT dont stop now ,,,,, this was getting interesting (sorry sh*t day at work) lol
Back to top Go down
3peice
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: mk1   New to the Nomads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13 2008, 06:14

think u miss understood the point i was making when u said car was sh+t box when u got it i felt i had to disagree and going on the list of things u have put down i think backs me up considering the car is around 25 years old and just gone through mot the things u HAD TO DO i would say was no more than anyone would exspect from a car of this age as for the rest of your list they was things u WANTED TO DO not had to do and for the record i wasnt b1tching or being a CHILD just my opinion if opinions are not allowed SORRY
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: New to the Nomads   New to the Nomads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14 2008, 10:20

opinions are welcome as is advice! i took your previos posts as if u were sayin i hadnt done alot. i brought the car knowing i would need to spend money that was part of the attraction and your right the changes were my option. when i wrote s**tbox i never meant it was a delapadated rot box! just not in my taste and not what i wanted from it, a show car! i'm still not 100% happy with it! no need to apologise, i took it all in good spirit Smile you got any need for a mk 1 backbox, its blocking a space in the garage?
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: New to the Nomads   New to the Nomads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14 2008, 10:25

Good to meet (properly) you and your little lad at the volks Fest...seams like he really enjoys himself..and nice for lauren to have a little buddy too. Smile
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: New to the Nomads   New to the Nomads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14 2008, 11:31

Hi again brindle...Papa was interested in that MK1 backbox..how much you wanting for it??
Thanks Steph.
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: New to the Nomads   New to the Nomads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14 2008, 12:26

hi steph, u can have the backbox, but its only a standard one, has been used but in good condition! might do for the polo you are doing! give me your address and i'll pop it down! the little one loves it! already says he wants my mk1! he is into the racing more than anything. hasnt stopped playing hide and seek since! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: New to the Nomads   New to the Nomads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14 2008, 12:30

Wow..thats cool....do you think it will fit on a 1.1 Polo mk1??? or is it a GTI one??
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: New to the Nomads   New to the Nomads - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14 2008, 12:39

its off my gti! it might fit i dont know much about the polos! ask 3piece he should be able to tell you! you can have it anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the Nomads   New to the Nomads - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the Nomads
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2