Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nomads 1st May?

Go down 
+11
purdx
Calimori
PINKY
Fitzy
dunces6
adzG60
spooner
GTi-Jay
Bazza
vr6brew
vwdeviant
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2008, 02:48

Just updated the ED38 Thread for this (Next) month's meet with pics, (with thanks to Steph).

I'm hoping to get a couple of "Daily Show" Corrados along too Bally And Billinjah from Milton Keynes... but in return we will have to pop up to their meet in Cov during the summer (Road trip!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19 2008, 14:34

Just thinkin about our next meet...at the moment it looks as tho we gona be at the red lion! or as a few have suggested... HALFORDS! i know its the place where chavs hang! and its on view to any passin d**khead in there skyline to come in and drift through!!! but it has some positives...McD,s...flat car park....easy to find...
I dont mind but i,d like to know what you lot think? scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19 2008, 14:40

Think we should move to Halfaud's, at least for one meet, to see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
GTi-Jay
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
GTi-Jay

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19 2008, 17:04

should give halfords a go at least once if theres trouble we can always go to the red.
Back to top Go down

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19 2008, 19:49

hear hear!
Back to top Go down
spooner
Nomad
Nomad

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 03:16

Great were becoming CHAVS!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 05:03

becoming? lol joke!

im agreeing because that landlord at the red lion is one ARS3!!
Back to top Go down
adzG60
Admin
Admin
adzG60

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 05:08

yer tru, but halfords is halfords nuff said
Back to top Go down
http://nomadsvw.co.uk
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 09:55

spooner wrote:
Great were becoming CHAVS!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
Are you still buying those Neon,s you told me about!!!! hehe Laughing
I know how you feel mate theres no way in this world i want to be associated with chavs...but we could make it ours every 1st thursday of the month!
Think we still need to hear everyone,s opinion!!
C,mon peeps feedback! confused
Back to top Go down
dunces6

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 12:23

yer i vote halfurds aswell
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 12:32

to be honest , i'm not trying to be awkward but i REALLY dont want to do a halfords meet! its chavvy and not the image we want to get across, it attract all sorts of idiots (including that STOOPID green 5dr polo i keep seeing with 17's on and a NOMADS SUNSTRIP!!!, what the F#CK is that all about who is he??.

I know ur goin to say "well u think of somewhere to go then" and the moment i cant but i will try my best to come up with somethin!!

just thought i would share my opinion
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 13:57

Err am I hearing right ..someone with a Nomads sunstrip???? what with the exact same way our logo is??

Think we need to get this copyrite..as if any old twat puts Nomads badges or stuff on there car and then acts like a total twit..could give us a bad name.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 15:10

ive heard of the nomad outsider wannabee...

but if we are at halfords.. maybe he will come in... and we can eat him alive... moohahahah!
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 15:15

or strap him to my roof rack and go up the A41!!! wot fun!!
Back to top Go down
spooner
Nomad
Nomad

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20 2008, 22:54

please think about some where else to have the meet as i personally do not want to be tared with the shitty Chav stick!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21 2008, 02:02

True, I'm with spooner on this one, if we go to Helfrauds we lose control of who's there (public car park), and then all it takes is one or two fuc@wits turning up in their Fezzers/Corsas flying about and we're in Stuck with Plod....

Personally, use the Lion this time and lets have a concentrated effort on finding a new Nomad-friendly pub for next month. Then really go for it as it'll be a June meet we could do our "summer show" there, couple small trophies or something...

say Polo & Lupo/ Golf & Jetta (Bora/Vento), Other Vw, other VAG, Renault. tongue
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21 2008, 03:22

I have to agree that Halfords is less than perfect for us. I am also unable to offer anywhere better and if the Red Lion is out then we have a problem.
It would be a shame if we fail to have a meet because we are too successful, it just goes to show that people want to get out and share their VAG love.
Back to top Go down
purdx
Nomad
Nomad
purdx

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21 2008, 03:59

I have to agree with the masses, Halfords is not the place for us. There is far too much attention on that place, by the wrong people. With the Chavs and Fuzz kicking about, we'll never get a moments peace!

My sister works at the three horse shoes pub, its not in an ideal location either, but the back car park is massive and only ever gets busy for sunday lunch, so there would be plenty of space. Its not lit, but in the summer it should be ok. by the june meet say?

The Land lord should be ok too, as my sister could assure him non of us are idiots?

I dunno if it would be suitable, but i'd happily check it out with some people if anyone wants to give it a look?
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21 2008, 07:46

Fitzy wrote:
to be honest , i'm not trying to be awkward but i REALLY dont want to do a halfords meet! its chavvy and not the image we want to get across, it attract all sorts of idiots (including that STOOPID green 5dr polo i keep seeing with 17's on and a NOMADS SUNSTRIP!!!, what the F#CK is that all about who is he??.

I know ur goin to say "well u think of somewhere to go then" and the moment i cant but i will try my best to come up with somethin!!

HEAR HEAR I with fitzy and co

halfords is a step in the wrong direction,

i am NOT happy to meet there, and am not even happy to try it, thats my two pence!

you might as well say lets meet up wally world !!!!!

ALSO the red lion to my knowledge has never had a "PROBLEM" with our meet?

even though we never even asked ???

a few i believe have had attitude off the bar staff/patrons

but that could happen in any pub so live and let live i say

and really, we have filled that carpark 1 time, and as nites get lighter a lit space is less necessary

i do feel that meets in public carparks are too easily abused

AS FOR THE SUNVISOR BOY clown its gotta go!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21 2008, 08:22

Mmm yep I probably think its not the best place to meet after hearing everyones views.
where is the 3 horse shoes?
Back to top Go down
russtydubmk1t40??????
russtydubmk1t40??????

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21 2008, 08:41

Fitzy wrote:

Right the complete nob in the 5 door polo has been told if the sunstrip doesnt come off im going to kick the living crap out of him an im aloud to as unfortunatly he is my mate elmo's lil bro. I can only apologise for his stupidity an out right disrespect for the nomads!!

Sorry but i too am not keen on the halfords ting. How about somewhere in the industrial estate or is that more likely to atract police attention??
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21 2008, 08:49

russty rider wrote:

Right the complete nob in the 5 door polo has been told if the sunstrip doesnt come off im going to kick the living crap out of him an im aloud to as unfortunatly he is my mate elmo's lil bro. I can only apologise for his stupidity an out right disrespect for the nomads!!

Sorry but i too am not keen on the halfords ting. How about somewhere in the industrial estate or is that more likely to atract police attention??

Russ remember to take some Photos of said "Sun-strip" before you remove it with his teeth! Suspect

Said Polo, is he the guy who randomly turned up last month? Nasty Chavvy styled Polo? clown

So let's say Red Lion again this month?
Back to top Go down
russtydubmk1t40??????
russtydubmk1t40??????

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21 2008, 08:56

vwdeviant wrote:
russty rider wrote:

Russ remember to take some Photos of said "Sun-strip" before you remove it with his teeth! Suspect

Said Polo, is he the guy who randomly turned up last month? Nasty Chavvy styled Polo? clown

So let's say Red Lion again this month?

He will be sucking that sunstrip off with his gums as he wont have any teeth left after i fin with the tosser!!!!!!

An yeah he the lil chav boy who turned up last month.

Yeah red again till we can decide a suitable venue.
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21 2008, 08:59

Lol stick it to his exhaust...nothing beats the sweet smell of melting plastic..lol

So its ..stick to the red lion then.
think a few of us should go a hunting one night though.
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21 2008, 09:07

good work rusty kick his arse Twisted Evil

i happy wi red lion for now ,

my options still stand i.e .out in villages, marsworth or bourborne???

lets get out to the country Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nomads 1st May? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomads 1st May?   Nomads 1st May? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nomads 1st May?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next