Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new from Tring!

Go down 
+9
Fitzy
SuperMario
MattyV6
dapperdan
D.A.M IT!
Mat
Dashworth
PINKY
chenn
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

new from Tring! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from Tring!   new from Tring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17 2012, 04:54

Hi and welcome... as said dude sweet lookin polo u got there!

see u at a meet soon
Back to top Go down
chenn
Nomad
Nomad
chenn

PostSubject: Re: new from Tring!   new from Tring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17 2012, 10:06

Cheers bud, right turns out I'm keeping the polo now as I can't find a car in budget (small budget) that tickles my fancy - see you at the meet, where's it going to be
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: new from Tring!   new from Tring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17 2012, 10:42

Think the vote on new location ends in a few days... At the moment it's looking like we will be meeting at the ski centre in Hemel Smile

Keep an eye on the poll in the meets section and we'll all find out in a few days Smile haha
Back to top Go down
chenn
Nomad
Nomad
chenn

PostSubject: Re: new from Tring!   new from Tring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17 2012, 11:01

Awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: new from Tring!   new from Tring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17 2012, 11:04

Can't wait to have a look at your polo bud, it's a nice motor. I apologise in advance for the state of mine, it's going to be running winter wheels covered in salt!
Back to top Go down
chenn
Nomad
Nomad
chenn

PostSubject: Re: new from Tring!   new from Tring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17 2012, 11:50

Thank matey! Haha I'm just a muppet and havnt taken mine off for winter (weekly polish and seal )

Haha no worries mate slightly embarrassed by mine at the moment as I put a mk3 golf splitter on and can't make my mind up if it looks shite or not.

Back to top Go down
Dashworth
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
Dashworth

PostSubject: Re: new from Tring!   new from Tring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17 2012, 12:19

Nobody will hold anything against you at the meet for anything you do to the car, it's proper relaxed which is nice, see you at the start of next month bud Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperMario
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
SuperMario

PostSubject: Re: new from Tring!   new from Tring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17 2012, 15:30

Yea mines a G. i think i remember seeing you. thought it was someone else tbh!
and dash, riding dirty is the only way!
not converting your car to winter mode= dedication! i ran my rm's thu a winter once, hard work!
Back to top Go down
chenn
Nomad
Nomad
chenn

PostSubject: Re: new from Tring!   new from Tring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17 2012, 15:52

Fair play ill own one one day!! Dedication/pain in the arse but the wheels aren't amazing condition anyway, just shiny Smile I willingly lost out on money getting them but the wellers I had before wouldn't go under my arches.
Back to top Go down
chenn
Nomad
Nomad
chenn

PostSubject: Re: new from Tring!   new from Tring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2012, 08:40

Polo is provisionally sold I'll be joining the 1.4 mk3 golf crew!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mat
Nomad
Nomad
Mat

PostSubject: Re: new from Tring!   new from Tring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2012, 11:35

pics!
Back to top Go down
chenn
Nomad
Nomad
chenn

PostSubject: Re: new from Tring!   new from Tring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2012, 13:05

Well, the lad in meant to be buying the golf off is useless after 3 days of tryin to gain a response he's now telling me he might be selling it too someone on Thursday after I told him I'll collect on Saturday so if that sale falls through I'm car less as of saturday Sad with a 1k budget someone sort me something old school cool please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mat
Nomad
Nomad
Mat

PostSubject: Re: new from Tring!   new from Tring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2012, 13:32

http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=445815

Potential!
Back to top Go down
chenn
Nomad
Nomad
chenn

PostSubject: Re: new from Tring!   new from Tring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2012, 16:02

I was eying that little beauty up earlier to be honest I'm going to hold out till I can insure something better and just throw money at the polo, basically just a new engine which I'm undecided on which.

I don't want to waste to much on a polo but it's got to be done I want musto's allocats before anything though
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: new from Tring!   new from Tring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2012, 17:01

chenn wrote:

I want musto's allocats before anything though

Sorry bud he's sold them
Back to top Go down
chenn
Nomad
Nomad
chenn

PostSubject: Re: new from Tring!   new from Tring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2012, 00:04

Thats alright mate I didn't have the cash at the mo anyway cheers for letting me know though
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: new from Tring!   new from Tring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2012, 03:52

No worries
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new from Tring!   new from Tring! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new from Tring!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2