Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS! *Roll up roll up*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh

Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS!  *Roll up roll up* Empty
PostSubject: Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS! *Roll up roll up*   Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS!  *Roll up roll up* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16 2008, 10:58

Right guys and gals, further to dublife's add in the for sale section, I decided to contact Autobra.co.uk to ask if they would do a group buy on car bras.

I got a very friendly, quick response stating that they could do a price of £48 posted for any Golf or Corrado bra available on the site. We may be able to get others included as I know some of you have polos etc etc.

http://www.autobra.co.uk/shop/index.php/cPath/106

Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS!  *Roll up roll up* Vr6

Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS!  *Roll up roll up* Corrado

Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS!  *Roll up roll up* Polo_6n2_bonnet_bra

All we need is a minimum of 10 to place an order and get a discount. The official RRP is £71 including delivery (having said that, the rado bra is on offer at the moment at 55quid plus delivery. Still can't argue at saving a bit of money though!)

SO, please check out the site and get back to me here if interested. I can then liase with Tom at Autobra and get something sorted. Please bear in mind that I could easily join the group buy on the corrado forum, but I'd rather get one going for us Nomads and show a bit of club love! I love you

Many thanks,
Josh alien

*oh, PS! wasn't really sure where to put this - it needs maxium exposure and isn't really a for sale add.... please move it if you feel the need mods!*
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS! *Roll up roll up*   Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS!  *Roll up roll up* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17 2008, 01:38

Gotta love "Club Love"!

I need to see a real one on a Rado as heard not great things about the fit of their Mk1 bra's from Bill on the CF..

Mind you it would tidy up/cover all the stone chips on the front of the car...

Papa Steve you need one of these! Very Happy

Hmm James' Ibiza would look either like a wrestler or a Gimp...

Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS!  *Roll up roll up* Seat_ibiza2

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS! *Roll up roll up*   Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS!  *Roll up roll up* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17 2008, 09:51

ive had just a bonnet bra on order from these guys for over a month lol!
Back to top Go down
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS! *Roll up roll up*   Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS!  *Roll up roll up* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17 2008, 13:39

YIPES! That isn't too good. What car is that for WGC?
Back to top Go down
adzG60
Admin
Admin
adzG60

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS! *Roll up roll up*   Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS!  *Roll up roll up* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17 2008, 14:50

the ibiza at ultimate dubs looked sweet wiv one... not as hideous as tht yellow seat... looks like the s3 gaz hates lol
Back to top Go down
http://nomadsvw.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS! *Roll up roll up*   Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS!  *Roll up roll up* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17 2008, 15:07

my seat ibiza.. but it isnt the whole bumper job they said they have to make one for me...
ill email again tomoz

maybe cos it isnt off the shelf stuff?!
Back to top Go down
D.A.M IT!
D.A.M IT!

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS! *Roll up roll up*   Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS!  *Roll up roll up* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17 2008, 16:24

vwdeviant wrote:

I need to see a real one on a Rado as heard not great things about the fit of their Mk1 bra's from Bill on the CF..

Jon the one on my car is from Autobra I think it fits fine!! But i guess its a mk2 though from looking at the autobra sample Corrado image.

Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS!  *Roll up roll up* 25287204.f7f697

WildGoodchild wrote:

ive had just a bonnet bra on order from these guys for over a month lol!

lol yeah it took feckin' ages for mine to come through as well. Autobra dont make these by the way they import them from a company in germany. but for the life of me i cant remember who. its something like viper or venom autocare or something :s may be worth trying to find out the company they get them from??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS! *Roll up roll up*   Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS!  *Roll up roll up* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17 2008, 16:53

ill have a look around tomoz for em!! cheers doug-miester!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS! *Roll up roll up*   Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS!  *Roll up roll up* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Buy Feeler - BONNET BRAS! *Roll up roll up*
Page 1 of 1