Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands.

Go down 
+3
dapperdan
CADDYANDY
Fitzy
7 posters
AuthorMessage

mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands. Empty
PostSubject: mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands.   mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2008, 06:52

as the title says really. cracks me up when the superlightR and the scooby are going for it, then the mk2 pops in. crazy because them lil track cars handle bloody well, i was thinking that it would gain round the corners, but the mark2 is off Twisted Evil

Camman bhaaaoy!

mk2 vs Superlight R
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands.   mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2008, 11:02

mate i love it!! that is one FASSSSSSST mk2

Camman bhaaaoy!!!!
Back to top Go down
CADDYANDY
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
CADDYANDY

PostSubject: Re: mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands.   mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2008, 11:14

thats more than quick
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.HERTSDUBS.COM

PostSubject: Re: mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands.   mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2008, 11:23

its just well agh, put a grin on my face! those superlightR's are really quick too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands.   mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17 2009, 03:23

get blown away by this vid everytime i watch it. puts a serious grin on my stupid looking face Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands.   mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17 2009, 08:43

yeah i just love seening a mk2 goin at it!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SumpScraper
Nomad
Nomad
SumpScraper

PostSubject: Re: mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands.   mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17 2009, 11:13

yea seen this vid before love it Smile
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands.   mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17 2009, 12:39

Good driving and what a set up that car has, awesome.... I want some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands.   mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17 2009, 15:15

yes fellas! i do anything for my mk2 to be like that!!!
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands.   mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18 2009, 01:42

Would you really? Your car has the balance of VW quality and OEM+ power in a clean and tidy package. Those races cars sacrifice a lot to be that hard and fast. Keep your baby as she is and lets get a second car and race that Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
EditiononeG60
Nomad
Nomad
EditiononeG60

PostSubject: Re: mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands.   mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18 2009, 13:57

Dubsy wrote:
get blown away by this vid everytime i watch it. puts a serious grin on my stupid looking face Very Happy

agree with that dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands.   mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18 2009, 16:32

Calimori wrote:
Would you really? Your car has the balance of VW quality and OEM+ power in a clean and tidy package. Those races cars sacrifice a lot to be that hard and fast. Keep your baby as she is and lets get a second car and race that Very Happy .

Haha thanks Cali! I would want some serious power in a nice mk2 tho, maybe not mine. Thanks Cali Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands.   mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06 2009, 10:40

that was wicked... that sup/light driver must of been well gutted when the golf popped into the mix... couldnt catch it tho!! awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands.   mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06 2009, 10:55

vr6brew wrote:
that was wicked... that sup/light driver must of been well gutted when the golf popped into the mix... couldnt catch it tho!! awesome

yer dude! specially that scooby driver who thought he was the man when he tried tagging the superlight, then, to be blown away Very Happy laters senior puta!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands.   mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mk2 vs SuperlightR at brands.
Page 1 of 1