Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello all you dubbers

Go down 
+9
SumpScraper
SheilasWheels
brindle
vr6brew
Lupomike
CADDYANDY
Calimori
PINKY
Boy Wonder
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Boy Wonder

hello all you dubbers Empty
PostSubject: hello all you dubbers   hello all you dubbers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13 2008, 14:20

hey all im quite new 2 nomads iv been to three meets so far a few no me im sorry i havent made much effort with the web site but im a bit brain dead with a pc! i have a Mk1 golf courtessy of pappa but sadly its in a garage being worked on DAILY which i love to do nothing more but 2 lavish with money and my time! but i woudn't have it if it wasnt for pappa and adam so cheers guys. pinky's gonna help me post some pics soon . i do all my own mods so more then happy to help out any nomads plus im always looking for cool retro ideas so send some acroos when u see the pics.
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: hello all you dubbers   hello all you dubbers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13 2008, 15:53

Hi Aaron...welcome to the forum..finally Very Happy
Will help you get them old piccys up soon...as I know you love your little mk1 Golf to bits..will be good to see it up and running and at a meet.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Boy Wonder

PostSubject: Re: hello all you dubbers   hello all you dubbers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2008, 04:40

yup yup im tryin my best but it will be ready october meet but i gonna have to find da cash for the tax mot and insurance just hope i get paid b4 then or ill rob my nan lol
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: hello all you dubbers   hello all you dubbers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2008, 04:46

Good to see the family growing, we like pictures so hurry up with them Pinky. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello all you dubbers   hello all you dubbers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2008, 05:50

hi there mate! welcome to nomads fella. saw your mark1 when Ol' steve and ads had it. i wanted it! so ideas then eh? you going to be respraying it at all? same colour? different colour? i rekon slam it down on some steffans Twisted Evil

also check this thread out, might give you some ideas

10 years in the making - Mk1 Click here

Dubsy
Back to top Go down
CADDYANDY
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
CADDYANDY

PostSubject: Re: hello all you dubbers   hello all you dubbers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2008, 11:15

welcome fellow dubber to the family enjoy
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.HERTSDUBS.COM
Lupomike
Nomad
Nomad
Lupomike

PostSubject: Re: hello all you dubbers   hello all you dubbers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2008, 11:34

Welcome mate
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: hello all you dubbers   hello all you dubbers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2008, 13:35

Hi mate good to have you on board.... glad to hear you been busy with the mk1 i said it wouldnt be easy, and fair play to ya.... you gettin there at last Wink
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: hello all you dubbers   hello all you dubbers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14 2008, 13:47

Yeah, another MK1!

i have the odd bits and pieces knocking about!

Welcome to the club
Back to top Go down
SheilasWheels
Nomad
Nomad
SheilasWheels

PostSubject: Re: hello all you dubbers   hello all you dubbers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2008, 02:32

Howdooo!!!!! Im a newbie too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SumpScraper
Nomad
Nomad
SumpScraper

PostSubject: Re: hello all you dubbers   hello all you dubbers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2008, 03:37

hello
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: hello all you dubbers   hello all you dubbers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2008, 06:00

Welcome to the family dude afro
Back to top Go down
minty "TIMMY"
Event Organiser
Event Organiser
minty

PostSubject: Re: hello all you dubbers   hello all you dubbers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2008, 06:37

hello and hi!
Back to top Go down
Boy Wonder

PostSubject: Re: hello all you dubbers   hello all you dubbers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15 2008, 15:30

WoW u guys are all so helpfull, and thanx for the link a bout the control freak issue he's shown every inch of that car some love! and yes im getting it resprayed gloss black after iv sorted the arches and other body work peices id love to show her some chrome too! thats an awsomw black mk1 too dude im lowering her now and looking for some weller wheels 8 inch front and 9 at the back either 13s or 14s but any way got to keep some stuff secret to suprise you all at the shows lol.
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: hello all you dubbers   hello all you dubbers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 00:28

hey man welcome to the site finally............................will be nice to c that mk1 finally getting sorted
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: hello all you dubbers   hello all you dubbers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 06:45

HELLO SHAKEY !!!!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: hello all you dubbers   hello all you dubbers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 14:21

Boy Wonder wrote:
WoW u guys are all so helpfull, and thanx for the link a bout the control freak issue he's shown every inch of that car some love! and yes im getting it resprayed gloss black after iv sorted the arches and other body work peices id love to show her some chrome too! thats an awsomw black mk1 too dude im lowering her now and looking for some weller wheels 8 inch front and 9 at the back either 13s or 14s but any way got to keep some stuff secret to suprise you all at the shows lol.

Oh yeah baby...joining the 9" club....whoop whoop!
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: hello all you dubbers   hello all you dubbers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2008, 16:33

Calm down Pinky lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello all you dubbers   hello all you dubbers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello all you dubbers
Page 1 of 1