Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's

Go down 
+3
Fitzy
vwdeviant
Liam_R
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's Empty
PostSubject: Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's   Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2008, 11:44

Alright guys, just wanted to say a big shout out to all of you for the great weekend, some very good laughs, and just a good time overall. was good to see some familiar faces, and meet some new ones.

Here are where the E38 photos are:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/liam_ricketts

you may have to wait for a while because there upload 200+ at the moment, so maybe if you check back sometime soon or tomorrow, they should all be done.

Thanks again

Liam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's   Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2008, 17:15

liking the pics mate!!!
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's   Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2008, 02:37

Good cruise pics Chap!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net

PostSubject: Re: Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's   Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2008, 04:07

i noticed that you have a good eye for pictures son. liking them pics from the weekends antics!

good stuff dude,

what SLR camera are you using? manual or semi auto?
Back to top Go down
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's   Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2008, 05:05

thanks guys, had a problem with the upload, just done 100, now going to upload the rest, as flickr was well slow last night.

the cruise pictures i wasnt too happy with, they came out quite rubbish, and even when i do take photos when im driving, usually they turn out ok, but these were erm.... ok.

Luke, Nikon D80 W/ 18-135mm standard lens then i also used a sigma 55-200 lens, some ok photos, but im ploughing money into my car, which means i cant afford new lens's. haha

i had to use it on semi when i was driving, but then didnt change it back when i was walking round, usually i just chuck it on manual. also i used a UV filter on the weekend, may have made the colours look a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's   Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2008, 13:13

they are some amazing photos!!! nice one dude............think we may have found a role 4 u in the club!!!???

a bit cheeky i kno..........but i dont suppose there are any cool pics of mine anywhere???
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

PostSubject: Re: Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's   Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2008, 13:28

Nice pics liam..... Wink
Back to top Go down
G4Z
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's   Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03 2008, 06:27

Sweet pics man! Will be coming to the next one for sure!!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's   Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03 2008, 07:23

Excellant piccys dude!!!
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's   Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03 2008, 14:32

you should see marks photos :O i was gobsmacked. you think my photos are good? jeezus he took so much time into taking photos that weekend. if i took a bit more time... maybe better photos.....

matt, sorry dude didnt get many of the club when we were pitched, only when it was rolling, if only you were with us on the way up, as you can tell, i risked my cameras life to try and take some photos of the convoy... as some of you saw..

Marks photos........ hats off to the fella for spending that much time taking the photos...

http://flickr.com/photos/snapcornia/2822222405/
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's   Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04 2008, 02:22

Got to teh point where Yeti and I were going to lift him up and carry him about he took so long setting each photo up!

Both great sets though... Mark's rolling shots didn't come out very well at all apparently!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's   Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04 2008, 02:44

yeah i can imagine he took long time, the photos look good.

yeah mine didnt come out too well, but worth letting people have a look, afterall, i did risk my camera for them...

also on E38, mine and marks photos have been made sticky, so out of 100's of peoples photos.... ours are out of only 4 people that are worthy of being put at the top. which is pretty sweeet.
Back to top Go down
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

PostSubject: Re: Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's   Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04 2008, 03:31

yeah am likin the road shots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's   Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liam_R's Edition 38 Photo's
Page 1 of 1