Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wildchilds..Ibiza..slammmmmed..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

Wildchilds..Ibiza..slammmmmed.. Empty
PostSubject: Wildchilds..Ibiza..slammmmmed..   Wildchilds..Ibiza..slammmmmed.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09 2008, 16:59

A few more pics that I took on my camera... now just needs a bloody good scrub..
Very Happy
Wildchilds..Ibiza..slammmmmed.. 002-18
Wildchilds..Ibiza..slammmmmed.. 003-19
Wildchilds..Ibiza..slammmmmed.. 004-8
Wildchilds..Ibiza..slammmmmed.. 012-6
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: Wildchilds..Ibiza..slammmmmed..   Wildchilds..Ibiza..slammmmmed.. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10 2008, 04:53

#There maybe troubles ahead# Wink

Nicely Adam, but watch that lower I/C pipe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net

PostSubject: Re: Wildchilds..Ibiza..slammmmmed..   Wildchilds..Ibiza..slammmmmed.. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10 2008, 12:29

soo...it back fired... after blowing a hose b4 we left! i managed to repair it in time to get chucked out of premier inn!!

we made it! with a quik pit stop from adz n james and some G60 bits on the turbo.. mohahaha
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: Wildchilds..Ibiza..slammmmmed..   Wildchilds..Ibiza..slammmmmed.. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10 2008, 14:48

That is low, damn low.
My Bro-in-law once dropped his car so low that once it settled he could not get a jack under it to adjust it. Another time he could not get it back in the garage due to a small lip on the garage floor.

So is the car going to have to rise a bit, are you going to re-route the hose or buy an air system?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wildchilds..Ibiza..slammmmmed..   Wildchilds..Ibiza..slammmmmed.. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10 2008, 16:14

pipes already been raised.. and im about to buy a pipe from the S3/leon. that way i can run it through the engine bay! so it looks nice aswell (all polished)

and i raised it 15mm from that pic this morning.. let it settle in the week and ill raise it agen another 10-15mm on saturday fingers crossed!

althought it turns alot of heads...as adam says.. we are in stealth mode!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildchilds..Ibiza..slammmmmed..   Wildchilds..Ibiza..slammmmmed.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wildchilds..Ibiza..slammmmmed..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nomads VW :: General :: Pics and Vids Section-
Jump to: