Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They just cant help themselves!!!

Go down 
+6
Calimori
vwdeviant
PINKY
L0WRiDE
EditiononeG60
Fitzy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Fitzy
Fitzy

They just cant help themselves!!! Empty
PostSubject: They just cant help themselves!!!   They just cant help themselves!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23 2008, 10:07

went into work wednesday morning and found one of our service loan cars looking like this!!! (just SO glad it wasnt a customers car!)

they done it about 10.30pm tuesday night!!!..............think it was PIKEYS as they were sticking there grubby little red diesel stinkin noses around the cars in the afternoon, and generally just being a pain in the bum!!!, the police took fingerprints but i think thats all we will here about it

Just a bunch of no good, tarmac laying , tax dodging , diesel stealing, six fingered inbreds!

GGGGRRRRRRRR

They just cant help themselves!!! Image002-4
Back to top Go down
EditiononeG60
Nomad
Nomad
EditiononeG60

PostSubject: Re: They just cant help themselves!!!   They just cant help themselves!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23 2008, 10:39

jesus

what a bunch of gits
Back to top Go down
http://www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk
L0WRiDE
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
L0WRiDE

PostSubject: Re: They just cant help themselves!!!   They just cant help themselves!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23 2008, 11:23

my ex's mum went to take out a 206gti the nite before test drive pikies took the seats!!!

will keep my eyes out for a caravan with vw alloys on!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrashed-racing.co.uk
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

PostSubject: Re: They just cant help themselves!!!   They just cant help themselves!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23 2008, 15:52

Dirty little lowlife scumbags!!!!!

Glad it wasnt someones pride and joy.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

PostSubject: Re: They just cant help themselves!!!   They just cant help themselves!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24 2008, 01:59

Gits... Matt if tehy've taken prints means they probably know who did it... Plus as it's a business CID should be involved...

When the Rado was done in a "Secure" carpark whe I was living in Butlers Wharf (By Tower bridge), plod came over too fingerprints and Blood samples (prat broke my rear 1/4 with his bare hand and bled everywhere!).

Week later I got a call asking if there was any reason a Mr **** of 15 **** street, Peckham, would be in my car and bleeding! Wink

Gotcha! Pikey! He coughed to another 7-8 cars as well! Now residing in Her Majesty's Hotel somewhere..,
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: They just cant help themselves!!!   They just cant help themselves!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24 2008, 03:33

That sucks, these people think they are above the law.
The flip side is that they will to see this stuff on to make money, we need to make sure that we don't aid these people no matter how good the bargain is. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They just cant help themselves!!!   They just cant help themselves!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24 2008, 04:58

slammed!!

life in prison!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They just cant help themselves!!!   They just cant help themselves!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24 2008, 10:00

C*nts

seems like they can help them selfs Fitz!
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

PostSubject: Re: They just cant help themselves!!!   They just cant help themselves!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24 2008, 12:04

i think ur right!!! haha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They just cant help themselves!!!   They just cant help themselves!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24 2008, 12:12

yer haha.

new definition of "slammed"!

not a laughing matter though, imagine if that was a customers car, imagine having to phone them up and tell them that.

its a shame now a days you cant leave anything around, even a car without some scum fuck deciding they want something or it. crazy world we live in.

Ive never in my entire life ever thought about nicking anything which doesnt belong to me, just not in my blood, just find it strange how someone can do shit like this!
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: They just cant help themselves!!!   They just cant help themselves!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2008, 01:33

Filthy Degenerate interbred scum! Have you had them stealing any cats off the motors?? aparently sky ford has had a load of motors jacked up and the cats cut off!

Stinky Mcbumholes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They just cant help themselves!!!   They just cant help themselves!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2008, 04:01

how much are cats worth.. i got mine in my garage, duno wether to keep it or lump it?
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

PostSubject: Re: They just cant help themselves!!!   They just cant help themselves!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2008, 14:47

'A' holes
Back to top Go down
Liam_R
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: They just cant help themselves!!!   They just cant help themselves!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2008, 14:49

ooooof. on a 9n2... not good... but couldnt VW shed out a few pennies for locking nuts?
Back to top Go down
CADDYANDY
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
CADDYANDY

PostSubject: Re: They just cant help themselves!!!   They just cant help themselves!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2008, 14:54

cats are about 40-60 at the mo depends who has them off u or where u take them

we have a cat man he payes 50 a piece
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.HERTSDUBS.COM
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

PostSubject: Re: They just cant help themselves!!!   They just cant help themselves!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26 2008, 07:36

Wow, that is a lot more than I thought for a cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They just cant help themselves!!!   They just cant help themselves!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They just cant help themselves!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nomads VW :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: