Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale....... Empty
PostSubject: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale.......   help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale....... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19 2008, 11:34

for sale

Last edited by mattsullivan on Wed Sep 24 2008, 12:10; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
john @ Bennetts car parts
Nomad
Nomad

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale.......   help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale....... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19 2008, 11:54

call me at work , will sort it
Back to top Go down
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

PostSubject: Re: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale.......   help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale....... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19 2008, 13:52

cheers buddy,

Last edited by mattsullivan on Wed Sep 24 2008, 12:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale.......   help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale....... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19 2008, 14:31

Wheel was fubar! You gettin the same agein or goin for something else???
Back to top Go down
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

PostSubject: Re: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale.......   help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale....... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20 2008, 12:48

ordered tomorrow, new wheel also, anyone got any coilovers???????????????

Last edited by mattsullivan on Wed Sep 24 2008, 12:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

PostSubject: Re: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale.......   help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale....... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24 2008, 09:23

all good she drives so much better than before, just need an engine mount, and a bit of a clean-up, but all in all, cost about £280!!!! sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale.......   help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale....... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24 2008, 10:05

mattsullivan wrote:
all good she drives so much better than before, just need an engine mount, and a bit of a clean-up, but all in all, cost about £280!!!! sweet.

cool dude, glad its all sorted mang
Back to top Go down
brindle
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
brindle

PostSubject: Re: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale.......   help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale....... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2008, 01:30

Sorted! Does this mean you up for edition again?? what day you going on??
Back to top Go down
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

PostSubject: Re: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale.......   help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale....... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2008, 04:01

going up on sunday if all is ok
Back to top Go down
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

PostSubject: Re: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale.......   help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale....... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2008, 09:34

maybe for sale..... pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

PostSubject: Re: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale.......   help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale....... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2008, 12:09

now for sale. £6250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale.......   help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the mk4 is back and better than before, maybe for sale.......
Page 1 of 1