Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanks alot!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Thanks alot! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks alot!   Thanks alot! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18 2008, 11:12

to some of you this might seem a boring and pointless post! BUT

just a thank you to Papa steve and dub dread for all the help regarding finding this ABF. and epsecially papa for coming all the way over (with Arron) to help lift/move this ABF into my garage! true no mads family luv! couldnt of done it without yous!

this site is the BOLLOCKS!! (in a good way yer)

cheers again fellas!
Back to top Go down
vr6brew
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
vr6brew

Thanks alot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks alot!   Thanks alot! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18 2008, 15:41

Hey dude!!! it was no hassle!.... i was more worried about denting your dad,s mint beige T25 camper.... anyay what are friends for eh! Wink
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

Thanks alot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks alot!   Thanks alot! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19 2008, 06:24

What..you mean you couldnt lift it yaself..lol!
Ahhh bless!
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
dapperdan
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
dapperdan

Thanks alot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks alot!   Thanks alot! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19 2008, 06:32

Dubsy wrote:
to some of you this might seem a boring and pointless post! BUT

just a thank you to Papa steve and dub dread for all the help regarding finding this ABF. and epsecially papa for coming all the way over (with Arron) to help lift/move this ABF into my garage! true no mads family luv! couldnt of done it without yous!

this site is the BOLLOCKS!! (in a good way yer)

cheers again fellas!

no probs bud , happy to help i was up a ladder all day with paint rollers and tihs

have you read dem threads by toytec on ed38 and CGTI about ABF swaps into KR yet ???mmmmmmm?

dont throw or sell anything till yours is together your never know

ABF'S takin over !!!! oh YES!
Back to top Go down

Thanks alot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks alot!   Thanks alot! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19 2008, 13:37

yer ive read the ABF conversion using K-jet fueling three times cos im excited! i must admit, the bloke makes it look so damn easy!

starting to think if its worth using the who lump and run it on K-jet, but then again ive spent a bit on my head anyways, so id rather keep that me thinks!

We used to run in packs known as the KR kids, but you have to sit down and Grown up.........ABF to the deffff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks alot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks alot!   Thanks alot! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks alot!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nomads VW :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: