Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dub diagnosed?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dub diagnosed? Empty
PostSubject: Dub diagnosed?   Dub diagnosed? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 10:33

finally, got down to Ian at Apsley trans, and my old man was right, we think it is the small end rattling. only problem is, ive got no job lol! one thing after another with me at the moment! but its all good, il get sorted again Smile

i've decided that im going to find a 2.0 ABF bottom end for her.

another thing, maybe one for calimori or dub dread, can i 2.1 this bottom end? Twisted Evil ?

sorry to bore ya, thought id keep everyone updated!?

Raaa
Back to top Go down

Dub diagnosed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dub diagnosed?   Dub diagnosed? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 10:41

wheyyy Very Happy lukes on the road to recovery!!!
Back to top Go down

Dub diagnosed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dub diagnosed?   Dub diagnosed? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 10:57

WildGoodchild wrote:
wheyyy Very Happy lukes on the road to recovery!!!

hope so dude! be interesting if i can 2.1 this bottom end bounce
Back to top Go down
Calimori
Admin
Admin
Calimori

Dub diagnosed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dub diagnosed?   Dub diagnosed? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13 2008, 13:08

Dan can correct me but I think you can, it is the diesel crank that you use with the conrods and ABF pistons you can get an easy 2040. If you machine the heads you can get a true 2.1.

This info came from ClubGti where a chap called HotGolf is meant to be pretty good at this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

Dub diagnosed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dub diagnosed?   Dub diagnosed? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 01:31

Dubsy I'm going to get that KR I told you about so if you want anything from it (Only having teh head and anything else I can use) Crank (if ok) rods etc let me know!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net

Dub diagnosed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dub diagnosed?   Dub diagnosed? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 08:10

Cheers Cali!

vwdeviant wrote:
Dubsy I'm going to get that KR I told you about so if you want anything from it (Only having teh head and anything else I can use) Crank (if ok) rods etc let me know!

and thanks Devi, il let you know mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dub diagnosed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dub diagnosed?   Dub diagnosed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dub diagnosed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nomads VW :: General :: Dub Chat-
Jump to: