Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redundant lmfao

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Redundant lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Redundant lmfao   Redundant lmfao I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 08:50

w@nkers at work just turned around to tell me that its my last day tuesday, just done my three months, and was about to sign a contract but now found they are getting rid of everyone thats still relitivly new, so annoyed cos ive worked so hard and my boss really wants to keep me on.

looks like plans for the dub are going on hold. not much is going my way at the moment really Laughing

if anyone knows of any work going at the mo, dont suppose you could let us know.

cheers

Dubsy Sad
Back to top Go down
L0WRiDE
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
L0WRiDE

Redundant lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redundant lmfao   Redundant lmfao I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 09:54

sorry to hear that mate, it seams to be happening to a lot of peeps at mo, hope you find a new job soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrashed-racing.co.uk

Redundant lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redundant lmfao   Redundant lmfao I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 09:56

L0WRiDE wrote:
sorry to hear that mate, it seams to be happening to a lot of peeps at mo, hope you find a new job soon

yer cheers dude, its part of life when these things happen, just another chapter finished!
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh
Nomad
Nomad
Kayleigh

Redundant lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redundant lmfao   Redundant lmfao I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07 2008, 10:40

look at it as an opportunity - a chance to go and do whatever it is you REALLY want to do.

Sometimes we miss an opportunity because we spend so long looking at the closed door, we dont see the one behind us opening.... i cant remember who said it, but it was on weight watchers!
Back to top Go down
SheilasWheels
Nomad
Nomad
SheilasWheels

Redundant lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redundant lmfao   Redundant lmfao I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12 2008, 08:06

I might also be made redundant next May, DHL lost the contract we had with BirdsEye and Unilever so unless someone can fill a frozen warehouse from May, we will be looking for work Sad
Back to top Go down
vwdeviant
Nomad Junkie
Nomad Junkie
vwdeviant

Redundant lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redundant lmfao   Redundant lmfao I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12 2008, 08:17

Kayleigh wrote:
look at it as an opportunity - a chance to go and do whatever it is you REALLY want to do.

Sometimes we miss an opportunity because we spend so long looking at the closed door, we dont see the one behind us opening.... i cant remember who said it, but it was on weight watchers!

Just what he needs a diet! Laughing

Don't stress too much mate an oppertunity to try your hand at something else...

Always something out there for keeping the pennies coming in, even if it's Bar-work or Sweeping streets..
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-corrado.net

Redundant lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redundant lmfao   Redundant lmfao I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12 2008, 13:25

vwdeviant wrote:
Kayleigh wrote:

Just what he needs a diet! Laughing

Don't stress too much mate an oppertunity to try your hand at something else...

Always something out there for keeping the pennies coming in, even if it's Bar-work or Sweeping streets..

yer cheers fella! its funny because my old firm asked me back for a bit, not sure until when, but its still some dub tokins coming in! hope they take me on for good!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

Redundant lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redundant lmfao   Redundant lmfao I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12 2008, 14:49

Sorry to hear it Luke..bummer! What do you do normally??
Same thing happened to Papa..still aint found nothing though.
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk
Sponsored content

Redundant lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redundant lmfao   Redundant lmfao I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redundant lmfao
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nomads VW :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: