Nomads VW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads VW

The Hertfordshire based VAG owners car club

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bored..........

Go down 
+2
Kayleigh
mattsullivan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

bored.......... Empty
PostSubject: bored..........   bored.......... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01 2008, 14:05

its driving me mental, what is everyone up to??
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh
Nomad
Nomad
Kayleigh

bored.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored..........   bored.......... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01 2008, 14:47

scouring the web looking at crap!

i came across this, which is fitzy (my other half) in his old vr6... the car is untouched in this video!!

Me against a Polo coupe G40
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh
Nomad
Nomad
Kayleigh

bored.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored..........   bored.......... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01 2008, 15:06

One for Steph!!

yes, you did see that............. matthews vr6 being spanked by a clio.....
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

bored.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored..........   bored.......... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01 2008, 15:47

thanks for that clio clip kayleigh!!!! Thats goin to go down well!!!!!

just to let u all know that it was a williams clio, with nothing in it (literally a seat!!!) and pushing 200bhp!!!

AND it was my FIRST ever run up a drag strip!!!

Last edited by Fitzy on Sat Aug 02 2008, 03:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

bored.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored..........   bored.......... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02 2008, 00:58

i used to have a williams clio, would hit the rev limiter in 5th at 150mph!!!!!! obviosly on my own private test track........
Back to top Go down

bored.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored..........   bored.......... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02 2008, 01:35

Cool vid of our kid!

Those Clio Williams excite me the same as a nail thro the right bollock Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Bazza
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
Bazza

bored.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored..........   bored.......... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02 2008, 07:08

I quite like the williams clio's (probably gonna be killed for this comment) lol!
Back to top Go down
PINKY
Nomad Crew
Nomad Crew
PINKY

bored.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored..........   bored.......... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02 2008, 15:53

Some people actually get a kick from bollock piercing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://stephanie.routledge@hotmail.co.uk

bored.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored..........   bored.......... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02 2008, 16:32

PINKY wrote:
Some people actually get a kick from bollock piercing Very Happy

lol, sorry pinky, always forget you have a clio, il have to try and not to rip them the death on here anymore then Razz Sad
Back to top Go down
Fitzy
Fitzy

bored.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored..........   bored.......... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02 2008, 18:05

in the flesh it was a nice car (he wasnt even running a bonnet to save weight!!!).....................and i hate clios as much as the next person!! (sory steph), but i can see his passion and how much effort he had put in to the car to make it what it was (a vr6 beater!!) and all my respect goes out to that person, i chatted with him after the race and he was SUCH a nice bloke.......he was so happy thet he beat a V6 golf!!
Back to top Go down

bored.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored..........   bored.......... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03 2008, 05:01

Fitzy wrote:
in the flesh it was a nice car (he wasnt even running a bonnet to save weight!!!).....................and i hate clios as much as the next person!! (sory steph), but i can see his passion and how much effort he had put in to the car to make it what it was (a vr6 beater!!) and all my respect goes out to that person, i chatted with him after the race and he was SUCH a nice bloke.......he was so happy thet he beat a V6 golf!!

same mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jakeabee
Nomad
Nomad
jakeabee

bored.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored..........   bored.......... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03 2008, 08:23

equally bored
Back to top Go down
mattsullivan
Nomad
Nomad
mattsullivan

bored.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored..........   bored.......... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03 2008, 11:18

yep me too, just got in from the pub, been to watch the f1,
Back to top Go down

bored.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored..........   bored.......... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03 2008, 16:00

gutted that lewis got a puncture!!

gay! lol
Back to top Go down

bored.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored..........   bored.......... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 06:01

im bored too,

just had to pay out for a radiator as my dub seemed to throw a strop, and snap the plastic pipe off. come on Valver, throw some more at me Very Happy

very please with GSF, got it for a very reasonable price to say the least!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bored.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: bored..........   bored.......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bored..........
Page 1 of 1